MrDeepFakes Forums

Full Version: Can't add tags to my phone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello ! I made some deepfake videos, but I can't add tags when I upload them.I hope I can upload videos on my mobile phone. Thank you!
(05-18-2019, 09:18 PM)TaraQri Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello ! I made some deepfake videos, but I can't add tags when I upload them.I hope I can upload videos on my mobile phone. Thank you!

On your phone after you add a tag push the "enter" or "," key for each tag.
@dpfks I still can't add tags to my phone! btw, I can't add tags to my computer recently.... I have some new deepfake videos that I want to share with you! I can't wait.
Sorry we haven't fixed it yet. Can you just upload on PC in the meantime? We are revamping the whole tube side. Expected 2 weeks to finish. You need to separate each tag with a comma "," or click enter after each tag
@dpfks You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
I can't upload videos on my computer or mobile phone! I follow the tutorial, but I still can't add tags.
Wait... It should work on desktop, not sure about phone yet.

Still upgrading the tube site, we have come across a lot of issues. Going as fast as we can.
how are your fakes on your phone but not your computer?

deleted1

(07-04-2019, 11:22 AM)GhostTears Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how are your fakes on your phone but not your computer?

"I still can't add tags to my phone! btw, I can't add tags to my computer recently.... I have some new deepfake videos that I want to share with you! I can't wait." He said.
(07-04-2019, 11:59 AM)Kyuri Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-04-2019, 11:22 AM)GhostTears Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how are your fakes on your phone but not your computer?

"I still can't add tags to my phone! btw, I can't add tags to my computer recently.... I have some new deepfake videos that I want to share with you! I can't wait." He said.

I'm aware but deepfakes are made on a computer... hence they would have to be there first.
@GhostTears DeepFaceLab_Colab_zh_cn.ipynb

@GhostTears All my DF videos are done on my mobile phone.
Pages: 1 2