MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Video Free Alternative- MyFakeApp

Video (deep)faking tools
Free tools and apps
This post is not endorsed by Mr Deep Fakes, and users should be careful with any of the sites mentioned.
Our moderators do the best they can to remove any malicious or fraudulent posts.
But to be safe, never add many credits to a site you do not trust, and don't give them your personal information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wifepics

DF Vagrant
this is what I use. I'm doing it on a laptop with CPU training. so just takes a LONG time. but you can get decent results even with my set up

lolfake

DF Pleb
Verified Video Creator
wifepics said:
this is what I use.  I'm doing it on a laptop with CPU training.  so just takes a LONG time.  but you can get decent results even with my set up

CPU training? OMG

wifepics

DF Vagrant
You must be on CPU. Honestly, because I have to pause training, It normally takes me a week and a half. But again, I have to constantly interrupt training. Also, If you're on CPU, try a smaller batch size. right now for me 64 seems to be the sweet spot. I'll normally do 128 until I get close to a loss of .04, then use 64 until the model is trained. Still learning and playing with it. but for my system, on CPU training, 64 seems to be the sweet spot for detail and training speed.

wifepics

DF Vagrant
they are all different apps for doing the same thing. major differences is the programming language. other minor differences are ease of use and user interface.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Bangbang said:
My friend Is openfaceswap and fakeapp same or different?

They should be considered different because I don't think you can interchange the models

Status
Not open for further replies.