Mr DeepFakes Forums
  • New and improved dark forum theme!
  • Guests can now comment on videos on the tube.

An error occurred when using FakeApp 2.2
Hi there, when I tried to split frames from a video there was an error and the log says:

undefined File "algn_faces.py", line 33, in main
File "face_alignment\api.py", line 87, in_init_

Then I went with CPU instead of GPU, this error disappeared. But the process was very slow.

Could someone help me out there? thx a lot!
(12-01-2018, 11:24 AM)Tiaya111 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi there, when I tried to split frames from a video there was an error and the log says:

Then I went with CPU instead of GPU, this error disappeared. But the process was very slow.

When I used Fakeapp 2.2, I would get this error if my drivers weren't updated.

Also, CPU for any faking application will be painfully slow.  Days and weeks slow.  Best to avoid CPU if you can.
(12-01-2018, 11:50 AM)Pocketspeed Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-01-2018, 11:24 AM)Tiaya111 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi there, when I tried to split frames from a video there was an error and the log says:

Also, CPU for any faking application will be painfully slow.  Days and weeks slow.  Best to avoid CPU if you can.

Thank you for replying!

So as long as I update the VGA driver, this error should be fixed?  Big Grin
(12-01-2018, 12:13 PM)Tiaya111 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-01-2018, 11:50 AM)Pocketspeed Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thank you for replying!

So as long as I update the VGA driver, this error should be fixed?  Big Grin

No guarantees.  But if it works, it's an easy fix.