MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

ASFR experiment

wifepics

DF Vagrant
SO I've been interested in ASFR for some time and have done my own photomanipulations turning people into stone, mannequins, sex dolls, etc.  I just started using MyFakeApp to do some face swaps onto some 3D work from DeviantArt.  I have to say, I was surprised at the result!  The app changes the color, attempts to add shine, and I have some pretty nice ASFR face swaps now.  It seems to be able to adjust faces for color and lighting very well. After spending about 5 mins per image in photoshop fixing blur issues, the look like they were the original face. 
For those of you interested in the tech side of it, maybe you could examine why fase swap tech seems to be better at adjusting a face to, let's say, gold rather that picking up on objects like ball gags or oral sex.
For the rest of you who just like some kink, anyone else into ASFR and try this?  It's actually kind of satisfying.

Pocketspeed

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
wifepics said:
SO I've been interested in ASFR for some time and have done my own photomanipulations turning people into stone, mannequins, sex dolls, etc.  I just started using MyFakeApp to do some face swaps onto some 3D work from DeviantArt.  I have to say, I was surprised at the result!  The app changes the color, attempts to add shine, and I have some pretty nice ASFR face swaps now.  It seems to be able to adjust faces for color and lighting very well. After spending about 5 mins per image in photoshop fixing blur issues, the look like they were the original face. 
For those of you interested in the tech side of it, maybe you could examine why fase swap tech seems to be better at adjusting a face to, let's say, gold rather that picking up on objects like ball gags or oral sex.
For the rest of you who just like some kink, anyone else into ASFR and try this?  It's actually kind of satisfying.

That's rather interesting.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
The app does a pretty good job. Closest thing i've seen to what you described are some game animation deepfakes lolfake made. Celebrity faces onto animated game characters.

scrap

DF Vagrant
Does the APP generate a FBX file?

If yes I could build a VR scene with it and add animations.

wifepics

DF Vagrant
my app does not. it produces a .mp4 vid file. I'm simply converting 3D images, it's not an actual 3D file. I make a short vid, then just take a screenshot and work with it in photoshop to increase the resolution a bit. then I save it as a .jpg

scrap

DF Vagrant
wifepics said:

Does the APP generate a FBX file?

If yes I could build a VR scene with it and add animations.

wifepics said:
my app does not.  it produces a .mp4 vid file.  I'm simply converting 3D images, it's not an actual 3D file. I make a short vid, then just take a screenshot and work with it in photoshop to increase the resolution a bit.  then I save it as a .jpg

ok thx!

If you evever find an app that does that, I can help to create an interactive scene ;-)

AWesker96

DF Vagrant
It would be interesting to try this sort of thing on something poseable. Whereas 3D has an advantage interacting with props made for the platform, a doll with a full range of articulation might look more realistic. You could even add thought bubbles to the captured pictures and create a 3D novel of sorts. Obviously the more realistic the doll, the more realistic the final product. So I'd suggest something from Hot Toys or even better, something from Phicen.

One of the most important things to find out in this experiment is the time variant between this and actual 3D novels. After your assets are all set up the time needed to make a scene in 3D is minimal. Would this be comparable to that? Or even faster?

It's worth noting the initial cost of this sort of thing could be quite high. It might be better to just start with a cheaper action figure. Just make sure it's capable of a wide range of movements.