MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

ASMR Glow (Sharon DuBois) 4000 aligned faceset .JPG + model

GoodDoggo

DF Vagrant
Posted as requested by @jmustard and @ztutt2.

Model and Faceset download: https://mega.nz/#!aihWES5R!fhySO8VEEIfK8U8Jpazl4IT5tAJ2Gb1ZIAgN2yrH9-8

S6NwgJR.jpg

I included an additional aligned set the model has yet to train with and can be added to the main aligned folder if you decide to. As always make sure to scan through the images and remove any undesirable faces or false positives in case I missed any. I aimed to cover a wide range of expressions and angles rather than go for quantity alone. The second aligned set has more of these expressions and mainly come from a pizza eating video but may be undesirable according to your personal taste. 

Model details:
========= Model Summary ==========
==                              ==
==        Model name: H128      ==
== Current iteration: 487556    ==
==------- Model Options --------==
==        batch_size: 28        ==
==        lighter_ae: False     ==
==       sort_by_yaw: False     ==
==       random_flip: False     ==
==        pixel_loss: False     ==
==--------- Running On ---------==
==      Device index: 0         ==
==              Name: Tesla K80 ==
==              VRAM: 11.00GB   ==
==================================

asmr_df

DF Vagrant
Hey, thanks so much for this. I was able to make another video using the model and faceset. It came out really great. Thanks so much for releasing it. Made my life easier.

TMBDF

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
Here's a new set, 18k aligned images of good quality, many angles and expressions https://pixeldrain.com/u/8SDihPgT
Not the worst set but has few issues, large portion of the set was upscaled with what looks to me like DFDNet or some other lighter upscaler, the detail is still there as it should be, but skin has nasty noisy texture that is not consistent, there are also some faces in it that should be removed (blurry or different face type, there were few FF faces in there mixed).

Lastly it looks like mix of few different sets made at various times as there 1024 and 512 resolution faces, this shouldn't affect quality too much, but better to avoid mixing them and keep all faces at 1024.