MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Beginner Faker, need CUDA help!

JimmyTheRustler

DF Vagrant
I've tried both CUDA 10.1SSE and CUDA 10.1AVX builds and get the same result. When I try to run the train H64.bat I get a failed to create cublas handle: CUBLAS_STATUS_ALLOC_FAILED error. I believe I have CUDA 10.1 installed and have a GTX 1080ti gpu. Attached are some screenshots of my CUDA version and the error codes from console. Any help would be wonderful!
Z5pT9Eih.png
ojNgo9Vh.png

NorfFCFakes

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
Nvidia 418.91 is installed (25.21.14.1891)  Cuda 10.1 support started in 419.35. The DFL install itself contains all the CUDA files you need, so you don't need to install it seperately. An update of your Nvidia driver might work. I get errors like this sometimes, less, recently. A reboot 99/100 fixes it, i don't know the cause, i presume something has accessed CUDA and hasn't released it properly for other programs.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
1) Uninstall all CUDA
2) Update GPU drivers to latest
3) Delete old DeepFaceLab and do a fresh install of CUDA 9.2 version
4) Restart PC
5) Test DFL - if still having errors download and install CUDA 9.2
6) Restart PC
7) Use DFL