MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Charly Chaikin model 256 SAE 309 000

MrDeepface

DF Vagrant
P6y8PRQ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19sQdQMvHUEEXs4rv7l5fuK4rlbQ78p8S

[font=arial, sans-serif]I removed my faces so that I had fun with the DST SCR video. Pull yourself out![/font]

scrapybott

DF Vagrant
How do i use this does it work for both version one and version two of deepfacelab? Do i need to train it on another destination dataset to be able to use it ?

Mr.BaBe

DF Enthusiast
Verified Video Creator
you use this model as your master model, its trained for 300k ite for SAEHD, if you are using or planning to use SAEHD, then you can use this one, instead of making one for your own and waiting for days until it comes to 300k ite.
your src or dst files does not matter, you use one model for one src for many different dst projects, and when u want to use a second and third src you can use this model for them as well, just make sure each model is designated for specific src

sakajo

DF Admirer
@"MrDeepface" hey thanks for that.

Do i apply the same rules to a pretrained model that I do to a fresh model? For example, putting the style powers higher for the first 20k its. Or turning random warp on then off after 40k.