Mr DeepFakes Forums
  • New and improved dark forum theme!
  • Guests can now comment on videos on the tube.

•  Previous
  • 90(current)
dpfksDeepFaceLab Explained and Usage Tutorial
@CochonSale  you enabled pixel loss at 25360. Read changelog about pixel loss

also style values always have risk of collapse. Read manual how to work with style values.
(10 hours ago)iperov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. thanks but nothing received

@Akanee
tri to load 4 layer and the (i dunno) 6 layers..

did you read changelog?

== 04.23.2019 ==
SAE: training should be restarted

DFL said : 
"You are trying to load a weight file containing 4 layers into a model with 12 layers."

How to load it properly ?! cause i really want to use my workspace backup ...

i have a question Iperov cause since i leave the scene for a while a lot of things seems changed....
Can you just tell me your workflow for best result for Deep Fake photos ?! 

Should i use DF ? H128 ? SAE (thats what i use actually) ?

This is happened when i try a newt fresh training with "SAE" ...maybe 256x256 not working with gtx1070 ?! 
[Image: dXOlkTE.png]
That's why I don't want to answer here anymore. Flooders, flooders, flooders, who absolutely ignores messages.

- I am newbie faker! Hey DFL developer, start dancing around me, I dont want to read 90 pages of various problem solutions.
(Yesterday, 05:55 PM)Rakl Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-24-2019, 11:38 PM)dpfks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You should be using 9.2 SSE. Just use that. Newest version will not have grey border etc, which was removed because it is resource intensive.

Mask area will also depend on your conversion, what are you using? leanred, fan-dst? etc. I haven't had issues with double eye lids in DFL.

Also have not had issues with changing face sizes. Of course if the face is closer to camera it will become blurry as its upsaling the image. As for closed vs. open eyes, this issue is usually only there when you don't have a good sample size in your data_src faceset.

Not sure about data_src manual extraction, I never had to manually do this.

The idea behind data_src is that you usually have enough images. You should be able to just delete the bad aligned ones.

PS, what's wrong with the donation for PayPal? - can you PM me the issue?

@ dpfks
I use SAE for training and conversion, default option (learned mask).

But the issue already starts during extraction, I guess.
Checking the aligned_debug folder, one can see that the upper margin of the "captured" area of the face is defined by the eyebrows. Training then would not consider the forehead area at all, at least not when training until the background falls into black (usually at around 80k iterations). If the src-face has slim eyebrows while the dst_face has bushy eyebrows and even raises those they will show in the merge.
Similar for the mouth. If the dst-person says "ALAAAAAAARM" while the src-person says "abracadabra", thee dst-person's  lower lip will show below the src-person's lower lip.

Regrading manual extraction:
I use it all the time to capture the landmarks perfectly. For dst there is  "5) data_dst extract faces MANUAL RE-EXTRACT DELETED RESULTS DEBUG.bat", for src there is not. Having to have "enough" images is not really a good reason for not feeding all images from the data_src folder ;-) It can be quite  difficult to get all required angles/facial expressions of the src person, hence one might miss important ones :-) Plus, I curate my src images well so to shorten training times. I actually got very good results with la few dozen src images.

Paypal:
When I hit the PP link I get to an error page, saying

"Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again."

Thx!

Hmm that's odd, I haven't had this issue yet besides the extra opening of mouth.. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix your eyebrow issue unless you want to manual mask everything...

(Yesterday, 08:57 PM)Akanee Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Omg so many things happened since my last visit !!
and many version of DFL on Mega ...wich one for 1070 guys ?!
and will it work for i7 7700K 32Go Ram and 1070GTX ?!

Just use version 9.2

You MUST RE-TRAIN your models. And read post 1 for all your questions regarding settings.
(9 hours ago)iperov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That's why I don't want to answer here anymore. Flooders, flooders, flooders, who absolutely ignores messages.

- I am newbie faker! Hey DFL developer, start dancing around me, I dont want to read 90 pages of various problem solutions.

Hey My friend Calm down, ok you made that great program, we know it's only an alpha release and the evolution is constant.
But first im not noob, and second i know there will be many problems for different reasons depend what kind of product those people use.
But it seems that you answering some questions on this forum. Then assume that. people ask you question cause you are developper that's right.
If you don't want to answer questions or find a solution for problems pay someone that will do that for you.
Or better, Tell everyone that you create something BUT you will not try to resolve problems or give helps.

Don't take it bad, You're great. 
but man.........Take it easy....
(9 hours ago)Akanee Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(9 hours ago)iperov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That's why I don't want to answer here anymore. Flooders, flooders, flooders, who absolutely ignores messages.

Hey My friend Calm down, ok you made that great program, we know it's only an alpha release and the evolution is constant.
But first im not noob, and second i know there will be many problems for different reasons depend what kind of product those people use.
But it seems that you answering some questions on this forum. Then assume that. people ask you question cause you are developper that's right.
If you don't want to answer questions or find a solution for problems pay someone that will do that for you.
Or better, Tell everyone that you create something BUT you will not try to resolve problems or give helps.

Just read the thread to get your answers, pretty sure most of them have been answered multiple times in the past 6 pages. 
The dev doesn't take kindly to having to answer the same Q's over and over.
Also, suggesting he should have to pay someone to answer your questions for him.. seriously?
@Akanee it tells you why you're having trouble.

Error: OOM when allocating tensor .... bla bla bla
You are running "Out Of Memory" (which I'm sure I saw somewhere in this thread) lower some shit I would start with the resolution you are trying to train at.

while the dev is short tempered, this is in fact a case where you should have been able to solve this problem yourself.

not everything about DFL is gonna be obvious to you but if you read around and try a little bit you'll figure it out without needing to come to the board.

I had to do that with the fanseg stuff, I got what I could from the readme then played around with it until it worked.

Quote:But it seems that you answering some questions on this forum. Then assume that. people ask you question cause you are developper that's right.

also this shit... lol wow try not to behave so entitled.
(2 hours ago)frosty3907 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(9 hours ago)Akanee Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Just read the thread to get your answers, pretty sure most of them have been answered multiple times in the past 6 pages. 
The dev doesn't take kindly to having to answer the same Q's over and over.
Also, suggesting he should have to pay someone to answer your questions for him.. seriously?

keep in mind Akne wants to use DFL to make a picture not a video
  •  Previous
  • 90(current)