Mr DeepFakes Forums
  • New and improved dark forum theme!
  • Guests can now comment on videos on the tube.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
dpfksDeepFaceLab - Google Colab Tutorial
(05-08-2019, 09:07 PM)chervonij Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Mother_Rabbit

Do you still have this problem?
I have not come across this issue before.

Yeah, it seems to only happen when I try to import a backup from the same account I exported it with. Works fine after switching accounts
@chervonij

when i try to exreac faces i get this error:

/content
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "DeepFaceLab/main.py", line 254, in <module>
arguments.func(arguments)
File "DeepFaceLab/main.py", line 35, in process_extract
'multi_gpu' : arguments.multi_gpu,
File "/content/DeepFaceLab/mainscripts/Extractor.py", line 802, in main
raise ValueError('Input directory not found. Please ensure it exists.')
ValueError: Input directory not found. Please ensure it exists.

i have mounted workspace.zip and the data_dst shows up in files.
what am i doing wrong?

@chervonij

never mind. i probably understood my mistake
I've been trying to get the training model to work I successfully had colab import my work space however when I click train i get this error message. Is it because I already trained this model before or am I not archiving it right? I used both windows .zip and also winrar to .zip it properly.

[Image: ZpOYpV1h.png]
Is it possible to change settings for a training model using the Google Colab workbook? I see the option to select the model, but after that it just defaults into the settings that I used when setting up the workspace on my personal system. Furiously hitting "enter" with the output window doesn't work--I'm assuming it's output only  Smile

If I want to change something like batch size, do I have to download the workspace, make the change locally, and the re-upload?

EDIT:
There is a small text box you have to click in the output window to enter keyboard commands. It's hard to spot due to the use of material design by Google.
(05-17-2019, 10:46 PM)empoleonremix Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've been trying to get the training model to work I successfully had colab import my work space however when I click train i get this error message. Is it because I already trained this model before or am I not archiving it right? I used both windows .zip and also winrar to .zip it properly.

[Image: ZpOYpV1h.png]

Make sure all your directories and images are there. For you specifically the data_src\aligned

(05-18-2019, 02:04 AM)thefapdays Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is it possible to change settings for a training model using the Google Colab workbook? I see the option to select the model, but after that it just defaults into the settings that I used when setting up the workspace on my personal system. Furiously hitting "enter" with the output window doesn't work--I'm assuming it's output only  :)

If I want to change something like batch size, do I have to download the workspace, make the change locally, and the re-upload?

EDIT:
There is a small text box you have to click in the output window to enter keyboard commands. It's hard to spot due to the use of material design by Google.

Yah it took me awhile too. Especially with the delay.
just got this error for some reason while importing:

Enter your authorization code:
··········
Mounted at /content/drive
/content
cp: error reading '/content/drive/My Drive/workspace.zip': Input/output error
[workspace.zip]
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of workspace.zip or
workspace.zip.zip, and cannot find workspace.zip.ZIP, period.
Done!

** i zipped it the same way i always do, first time i've faced this issue. but i still zipped the folder again, it extracts fine but it still won't work when trying to import.
i just noticed another user is having the issue and tried the same solution (sharing it with a second account) and it worked!
what in the world is going on???
after converting  i tried to export  to drive but nothing happens . the  cell keeps running without any effect.
the merged file is there but i cannot  download it
it is the third time that occurs and at the end i loose all my work.
has anyone any suggestion how to overcome this problem?
is there anything that i am doing wrong?
(05-18-2019, 10:07 AM)frossi65 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.after converting  i tried to export  to drive but nothing happens . the  cell keeps running without any effect.
the merged file is there but i cannot  download it
it is the third time that occurs and at the end i loose all my work.
has anyone any suggestion how to overcome this problem?
is there anything that i am doing wrong?

Probably because the zip file too big for your drive.
Hi folks,
does optimizer mode 2 or 3 have a positive effect on performance?
Greetings
(Yesterday, 03:00 PM)muhkuh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi folks,
does optimizer mode 2 or 3 have a positive effect on performance?
Greetings

Not always. Read the description in the main guide regarding deepfacelab.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)