MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

deepfakekpop content

Status
Not open for further replies.

getoutofmyyard2

DF Vagrant
[font=Whitney,]https://dpfks.com/video/683/iu-lee-ji-eun-pantyhose-masturbation[/font]
[font=Whitney,]https://dpfks.com/video/684/tzuyu-gets-fucked[/font]
[font=Whitney,]https://dpfks.com/video/685/taeyeon-strips-and-masturbates[/font]

[size=small][font=Roboto-bold, Arial]These have been made by creators on our site for exclusive usage on our site only. I dont know who uploaded these, but please take them down immediately.[/font]
[/size]

[size=small][font=Roboto-bold, Arial]Thank you.[/font][/size]

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
The creator credits are already posted below the video. It's also clear in the video with the watermark logo that its from deepfakekpop. Videos by certain creators from deepfakekpop have personally PM'd me to remove credit, as they wish to remain anonymous.

getoutofmyyard2

DF Vagrant
dpfks said:
The creator credits are already posted below the video. It's also clear in the video with the watermark logo that its from deepfakekpop. Videos by certain creators from deepfakekpop have personally PM'd me to remove credit, as they wish to remain anonymous.

So are you saying that because of the watermark its completely ok for you to have these videos up in spite of everything I have said?

I dont know who contacted you from dfkpop but that is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that all 3 of those videos I have pointed out are 100 percent created by people on dfkpop for uses of dfkpop only. Please take them down. Get your views from other sources, not these.

More.

1. The creator credits are nowhere to be found on the IU video.
2. Even if you did credit the original author as is the case for kimtydfs video, that does not equate to permission from dfkpop to reupload the video onto your site.

We at dfkpop have never once infringed on your turf and we have no interest nor future plans to do so. Please reciprocate.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Okay sure I will contact them to ask if I could post. I was not aware that the sole purpose for creating kpop deepfakes on that site was SOLEY for that website only. I did not know Tae had an issue. The creator PM'd me and asked to remove their name from all their videos for the IU video. I will also ask the individual creators if I can post them here.

I am not here to offend anyone. Although I am not the sole uploaded of all videos, I do moderate and add authors. Again, the creator of IU specially emailed me asking for it the stay as "anonymous"

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Thread closed. Issue has been resolved by asking permission of the original creators of each video.

Status
Not open for further replies.