MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

DeepFakeLab GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepFakingIsFun

DF Vagrant
Made this GUI for myself and figured I'd share. Nothing fancy mostly just launches the .bat you need from one program. Also features overwriting your data or src video with a new one you browse to, and a one click access to windows 10 performance mode for if you plan on keeping it on overnight. This is not well coded and I made it for myself, some options are not available since I never use them but most are. To use just place the .exe in your DeepFakeLab folder where all the .bat's are

Download: https://ufile.io/l4g27
Virus Total: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4...b0b286e497379775c471de90f2fa2d44888/detection 2/69 
Source code (No exe): https://ufile.io/jsvfv

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
awesome, this is really helpful!

F

fenrizdt

Hi man, can you upload it to another downloadble site? It seems it requires a premium account to download it right now. Thanks in advance.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
If anyone downloaded the source code, please also reup that. I wish I downloaded it before. @"brah" test

xcbtrader

DF Vagrant
Hello.
When run the gui and open New Source Video, when i select a data_src.mp4 video, program stop's with error.

Any sugestions?

Windows 10.

I test normal and administrador.

Deepfriedfakes

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
xcbtrader said:
Hello.
When run the gui and open New Source Video, when i select a data_src.mp4 video, program stop's with error.

Any sugestions?

Windows 10.

I test normal and administrador.

It replaces a video, so you already need to have a video in the folder. The first video you have to add yourself. You also need to make sure your folders are in the right place

motherfucker

DF Vagrant
hOW I CAN USE deepfakelabs ? wHEN I CLIKC NEW SOURCE VIDEO program close with fail ? Where i should plase deepfakelapbs.exe ?

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
This GUI may be outdated. I would just use deepfacelab using the bat files to ensure it works properly.

deepfake2

DF Vagrant
hello... is this better than fakeapp 2.2.0 or is it prefer.? i wish to use an application but i do not seem to making any application work... thank you for answerig... take good care...

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
deepfake2 said:
hello... is this better than fakeapp 2.2.0 or is it prefer.? i wish to use an application but i do not seem to making any application work... thank you for answerig... take good care...

100% use deepfacelab.

FakeApp is dead.

porlomenos

DF Vagrant
This GUI is outdated. And it wasn't much simpler than the CLI to start with-- I wouldn't recommend using GUI until you're totally comfortable with CLI.

Status
Not open for further replies.