MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Image DeepNude App Premium Cracked - Make Fake Nude Photos

Image faking / SD tool
This post is not endorsed by Mr Deep Fakes, and users should be careful with any of the sites mentioned.
Our moderators do the best they can to remove any malicious or fraudulent posts.
But to be safe, never add many credits to a site you do not trust, and don't give them your personal information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
THIS IS AN OLD AND OUTDATED SOFTWARE, WE WON'T PROVIDE ANY SUPPORT FOR IT, CONSIDER USING THIS: https://mrdeepfakes.com/forums/thread-dreamtime-make-nude-images
OR CHECK FOR OTHER ALTERNATIVES CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT

DeepNude App - Cracked

IWZ3KRB.png

This app uses AI technology to remove clothing from female photos. This is far from perfect, but it works when you're using images that are face on. The creators have shut down their site and stopped releasing the app; however it has already been cracked and released all over the internet.

QGBDbkUh.jpg

YL7bWDeh.jpg

We have the cracked version which will show the un-watermarked image.

Thinking about using this on celebrity photos? Share your decent creations with us!

Download Links:
Mega: https://mega.nz/#!Pe4RzKAR!MJWJrIgC8jpuRMgkDRhAd3B8BprWHcDEddFBXPhKX7A[/SIZE]
Torrent: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:87F1C251707B41B2967C6EAB7806E2F9FF737EB2&dn=DeepNude_Windows_v2.0.0-cracked.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
I think 8/10 times it has failed for me. IMO it doesn't produce convincing fakes. Good old photoshop does a much better job, but people like 1-click solutions I guess.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
easy40 said:
Just media hype if you ask me. The results are extremely poor.

I agree, everyone is over hyping these fake apps.

john111666

DF Vagrant
easy40 said:

Figured it out. It is pretty poor. Has to be the perfect photo to work . Im new to this forum . Any other threads I should read first?

easy40

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
john111666 said:
easy40 said:

Figured it out. It is pretty poor. Has to be the perfect photo to work . Im new to this forum . Any other threads I should read first?

Just learn how to do DeepFakes if you're really into it. There's a thread that explains how to use deepfacelab (DFL) and another one on how to use Google colab to do deepfakes.

easy40 said:
john111666 said:
easy40 said:

Just learn how to do DeepFakes if you're really into it. There's a thread that explains how to use deepfacelab (DFL) and another one on how to use Google colab to do deepfakes.

and you will get WAY better results even if you only want to do images

threecaptain

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
john111666 said:
easy40 said:

Specifically, frontal picture with no obstructions of the body with lots of exposed skin. Even then the generated pics are poor.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
dmouse69 said:
Anyone else having an issue with the mega link? It's telling me the decryption key is not valid

click on the link don't copy and paste

Or right click and say open link

justlook

DF Vagrant
Getting errors when I try to run this no matter what solutions I try, here are a couple I've gotten to:

"Failed to execute script pyi_rth_pkgres"

"Error Loading Python DLL: python36.dll
LoadLibrary: The specified module cannot be found"

oneduality

DF Pleb
THis works very well for me .. though I got my copy from a torrent

You have to pick your source carefully.. it has done an amazing job.. when I ssay amazing, I should probably walk that back and say it's better than I thought..

I had actually bought it.. but the purchased version failed often.. and it put "FAKE" 3 times on the image.. the "cracked" version on torrent sites removes the watermark and it seems to fail far less frequently.

Works best with bikini photos .. otherwise you often get some really odd results.

LCC

DF Pleb
On the technical side, how is it working its shitty magic?

Is it converting the whole photo at low res?

Or is it looking for smaller parts in the photo E.g. Half a boob. Then converting that. Similar to Google Deep Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.