MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

[DFL] Amy Adams trained for Lady fyre; H64 ; ligh_ae; + SAE 128

LewiesMan

DF Pleb
hi thanks for sharing... I'm trying to download using vuze but it says the the link is empty?

please re-upload OR fix the link... I would like to test my rig on your model and give feedback (all credit will be yours)

LewiesMan

DF Pleb
Thanks! I found a solution! I'm using Tixati! to download the link. Thanks again for sharing. Will update/credit YOU
as soon as I finish my work...

deepfuck411

DF Vagrant
LewiesMan said:
Thanks! I found a solution! I'm using Tixati! to download the link. Thanks again for sharing. Will update/credit YOU

Thanks,
I would love to see your work. I'm retraining that model using SAE 128.
I always use qbittorent, it's open-source and multi-platform. It works very well :)

GhostTears said:
lol wtf why would you make this a torrent

Some use mega.nz, uptobox or Drive. I use DHT torrent.
It's more convenient.

[deleted]

DF Vagrant
deepfuck411 said:
LewiesMan said:

Thanks,
I always use qbittorent, it's open-source and multi-platform. It works very well :)

GhostTears said:

It's more convenient.

If it has more steps its not "more convenient" plus your now saying that people need to have a certain specialized piece of software to get your model instead of any web browser ever..
But I mean if you wanna seem elite then thats fine.
btw DHT torrent isn't a thing. DHT stands for distributed has table which is a means of storing and verifying data in a decentralized manner - a key tenant of torrents. So in an effort to seem cool your are literally almost saying "Torrent Torrent"

deepfuck411

DF Vagrant
The Bittorent protocol is so widly used that I thought it wouldn't be a problem. I could have. I give you that.

In my defense, I think that if you are skilled enough to have learned how to do a deepfake or curious enough to give it a try, then learning how to download a torrent won't be a problem.

As I said, it is widely used, convenient and has no single point of failure. The files will be available as long as people continue to seed, even if for some reason I couldn't.

Finally, considering that I'don't have any mega.nz/dropbox acount, it was the best I could do.

The only advantage beside the one you've mentioned is that if I had shared a worplace.zip file people could have been able to import it in DFL colab directly wich could have been neat.

In the other hand with a torrent file, people can download only the pieces they want of . which is nice too.

deepfuck411

DF Vagrant
GhostTears said:
deepfuck411 said:
LewiesMan said:

Thanks,

GhostTears said:

It's more convenient.

If it has more steps its not "more convenient" plus your now saying that people need to have a certain specialized piece of software to get your model instead of any web browser ever..

But I mean if you wanna seem elite then thats fine.
btw DHT torrent isn't a thing. DHT stands for distributed has table which is a means of storing and verifying data in a decentralized manner - a key tenant of torrents. So in an effort to seem cool your are literally almost saying "Torrent Torrent"

I see that you've edited your post long after that I've answered, Making mine a bit out of topic.
That's fine.

DHT Torrent == Torrent without the need of a tracker != Torrent torrent.

Rather than lecturing me on subjects you may not know about. I'd prefer to receive nontoxic advises on how to better contribute to the community within my capabilities.

Pardon me for my clumsy english.
[font=Arial, sans-serif]https://mrdeepfakes.com/forums/user-ghosttears[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]GhostTears[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]this shoutbox is turning into a cesspool of newbies with broken english asking for help. There are question and support threads for a reason people.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]04 May 15:23[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]https://mrdeepfakes.com/forums/index.php?action=shoutbox_archive&sid=3373#sid3373[/font]

[deleted]

DF Vagrant
I actually didnt edit it but whatever. I'm aware of what DHT is and it further proves that it isn't convenient since you need initial bootstrap nodes online just to find peers. Also, I'm sorry you feel that you aren't contributing to the cesspool and maybe *you* aren't but it is the people with broken english are the ones that are filling it up with garbage and the mods agree with me so kindly fuck off. Your username is deepfuck, so Im guessing you aren't very intelligent or original, so for me this conversation is over before it devolves more

deepfuck411

DF Vagrant
GhostTears said:
I actually didnt edit it but whatever. I'm aware of what DHT is and it further proves that it isn't convenient since you need initial bootstrap nodes online just to find peers. Also, I'm sorry you feel that you aren't contributing to the cesspool and maybe *you* aren't but it is the people with broken english are the ones that are filling it up with garbage and the mods agree with me so kindly fuck off. Your username is deepfuck, so Im guessing you aren't very intelligent or original, so for me this conversation is over before it devolves more

https://bit.ly/2Lm7s9H

[deleted]

DF Vagrant
deepfuck411 said:
GhostTears said:

https://bit.ly/2Lm7s9H

yep. not original.

LewiesMan

DF Pleb
Nevermind the critic(s) if I listened to ALL the Negative about MY "failures" I would have been six feet under a long time ago... Instead - I listen to the GOOD Few, who look past their prejudice and tell me Positive things, "keep on trying!" etc. Speaking of... sorry I haven't gotten back yet with my model - still busy training. (Started from scratch
it's looking good but far from perfect - still has a long way to go.) here is a screenie for now.

9Ee9WXjh.jpg

deepfuck411

DF Vagrant
Thanks man, I'appreciate and don't worry because the only fact that people are currently seeding the files speaks for itself.
I'm happy some can use my contribution and improve it ;)  

What's your setup, hardware and software.

LewiesMan

DF Pleb
deepfuck411 said:
Thanks man, I'appreciate and don't worry because the only fact that people are currently seeding the files speaks for itself.
I'm happy some can use my contribution and improve it ;)  

What's your setup, hardware and software.

Sorry for my long absence... had to deal with my country's elections.

CPU/APU: AMD Athlon 3.2 GHZ quad core
2 TB HDD
PSU: 400 GHZ
GPU (current) MSI RX 460 2-GB GDDR5 OC edition

using DFL latest build for training gonna continue tonight - now that the elections are over (why must politics always ruin everything?!)

MY other rig - I use for "mining" been doing BTC since 2012 (another topic)

iperov

DF Enthusiast
Developer
GhostTears said:

can you just shut up your endless flood of shit?

[deleted]

DF Vagrant
iperov said:
GhostTears said:

can you just shut up your endless flood of shit?

dude I don't care get a life

deepfuck411

DF Vagrant
CanOfSoup said:
Thank you so much for posting this!

deepfuck411 said:
Dataset + trained model + src and dest video :

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D5A9F44E31C2FE3AF61611BC27539F79811C901F

Result video :

https://mrdeepfakes.com/video/3315/amy-adams-is-a-good-mom

It would be nice to get some feedback ;)

[EDIT]

I've uploaded a SAE 128 model based on the same faceset : 

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F7B679D57505C39AE5A28A19C979FBDF5223C85C

Something tells me that Amy is going to do a lot of fucking ! 
Can't wait to see that ;) 

I'm working on making a faceset of Karen Gillian.
I've edited 8 of the 13 episodes of the 5th season of Doctor Who and like I did for Amy, I've cut and kept only Karen's scene ;)
Like that anyone can builds his own faceset , if mine isn't good enough.
I'll post it as a torrent as I did for this one .