Mr DeepFakes Forums
  • New and improved dark forum theme!
  • Guests can now comment on videos on the tube.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deepfuck411[DFL] Amy Adams trained for Lady fyre; H64 ; ligh_ae; + SAE 128
(05-05-2019, 05:47 PM)deepfuck411 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-05-2019, 05:11 PM)GhostTears Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I actually didnt edit it but whatever. I'm aware of what DHT is and it further proves that it isn't convenient since you need initial bootstrap nodes online just to find peers. Also, I'm sorry you feel that you aren't contributing to the cesspool and maybe *you* aren't but it is the people with broken english are the ones that are filling it up with garbage and the mods agree with me so kindly fuck off. Your username is deepfuck, so Im guessing you aren't very intelligent or original, so for me this conversation is over before it devolves more

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

yep. not original.
Nevermind the critic(s) if I listened to ALL the Negative about MY "failures" I would have been six feet under a long time ago... Instead - I listen to the GOOD Few, who look past their prejudice and tell me Positive things, "keep on trying!" etc. Speaking of... sorry I haven't gotten back yet with my model - still busy training. (Started from scratch
it's looking good but far from perfect - still has a long way to go.) here is a screenie for now.

[Image: 9Ee9WXjh.jpg]
Thanks man, I'appreciate and don't worry because the only fact that people are currently seeding the files speaks for itself.
I'm happy some can use my contribution and improve it ;)  

What's your setup, hardware and software.
(05-08-2019, 12:23 AM)deepfuck411 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks man, I'appreciate and don't worry because the only fact that people are currently seeding the files speaks for itself.
I'm happy some can use my contribution and improve it Wink  

What's your setup, hardware and software.

Sorry for my long absence... had to deal with my country's elections.

CPU/APU: AMD Athlon 3.2 GHZ quad core
2 TB HDD
PSU: 400 GHZ
GPU (current) MSI RX 460 2-GB GDDR5 OC edition

using DFL latest build for training gonna continue tonight - now that the elections are over (why must politics always ruin everything?!)

MY other rig - I use for "mining" been doing BTC since 2012 (another topic)
(05-05-2019, 05:11 PM)GhostTears Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I actually didnt edit it but whatever. I'm aware of what DHT is and it further proves that it isn't convenient since you need initial bootstrap nodes online just to find peers. Also, I'm sorry you feel that you aren't contributing to the cesspool and maybe *you* aren't but it is the people with broken english are the ones that are filling it up with garbage and the mods agree with me so kindly fuck off. Your username is deepfuck, so Im guessing you aren't very intelligent or original, so for me this conversation is over before it devolves more

can you just shut up your endless flood of shit?
(05-11-2019, 10:22 PM)iperov Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

can you just shut up your endless flood of shit?

dude I don't care get a life
Thank you so much for posting this!

(04-30-2019, 08:06 PM)deepfuck411 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dataset + trained model + src and dest video :

magnet:?xt=urn:btihBig Grin5A9F44E31C2FE3AF61611BC27539F79811C901F

Result video :

It would be nice to get some feedback Wink

[EDIT]

I've uploaded a SAE 128 model based on the same faceset : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F7B679D57505C39AE5A28A19C979FBDF5223C85C
(05-12-2019, 07:30 AM)CanOfSoup Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you so much for posting this!

(04-30-2019, 08:06 PM)deepfuck411 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Dataset + trained model + src and dest video :

magnet:?xt=urn:btihBig Grin5A9F44E31C2FE3AF61611BC27539F79811C901F

Result video :

It would be nice to get some feedback Wink

[EDIT]

I've uploaded a SAE 128 model based on the same faceset : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F7B679D57505C39AE5A28A19C979FBDF5223C85C

Something tells me that Amy is going to do a lot of fucking ! 
Can't wait to see that Wink 

I'm working on making a faceset of Karen Gillian.
I've edited 8 of the 13 episodes of the 5th season of Doctor Who and like I did for Amy, I've cut and kept only Karen's scene Wink
Like that anyone can builds his own faceset , if mine isn't good enough.
I'll post it as a torrent as I did for this one .