MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Video Free Fakeapp- Version 2.2.0

Video (deep)faking tools
Free tools and apps
This post is not endorsed by Mr Deep Fakes, and users should be careful with any of the sites mentioned.
Our moderators do the best they can to remove any malicious or fraudulent posts.
But to be safe, never add many credits to a site you do not trust, and don't give them your personal information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocketspeed

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
Rodgeract said:
Does anyone have an updated link?

In the Downloads section of this forum I have Mega.nz links to all deepfake applications that I have available.  Fakeapp 2.2 is in there as well, and includes the core files.  I have not yet updated the DeepFaceLab link, but the Keras and Tensorflow problems some have been reporting should be minimal with this older link.

The Fakeapp 2.2 (with no crypto-miner) link is:   https://mega.nz/#!HSIDgQCC!fjYJtkTepeX0h...e_MX5h9ELE

GastonX

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
Has anyone else noticed that FakeApp 2.2 will not load if you don't have an internet connection? Beyond suspicious.

T

toth49

GastonX said:
Has anyone else noticed that FakeApp 2.2 will not load if you don't have an internet connection? Beyond suspicious.

if you dowload the real version of Fakeapp, you need to dowload the core library.
But it's writing to dont click on Download on the .txt and just close the window, but dont work for me.

stego713

DF Vagrant
toth49 said:
GastonX said:

if you dowload the real version of Fakeapp, you need to dowload the core library.
But it's writing to dont click on Download on the .txt and just close the window, but dont work for me.

where do i download core library?

[deleted]

DF Vagrant
All - Need your help 

I installed FakeApp v2.2.0 and tried to create my first deepvideo.

When I give a video file as input and run "GET DATASET -> EXTRACT" option, it extracts images from the input video file and copy into dataset folder, but it fails in the next step and gives the following error message  "undefined  File "align_faces.py", line 136, in main"

Can any of you please help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance 

-Rahul

Pocketspeed

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
Fakeapp is old and no longer supported. Try using either DeepFaceLab or Faceswap. Check the Downloads section for links.

If your system can run Faceswap, it can run DeepFaceLab. DeepFaceLab is easier for beginners. Follow the guide in the Guides section.

[deleted]

DF Vagrant
Pocketspeed said:
Fakeapp is old and no longer supported. Try using either DeepFaceLab or Faceswap. Check the Downloads section for links.

If your system can run Faceswap, it can run DeepFaceLab. DeepFaceLab is easier for beginners. Follow the guide in the Guides section.

Thank you for your suggestion..I have downloaded DeepFaceLab and trying now...hope I will be successful in creating my first DF video 

[deleted]

DF Vagrant
rahul32anu30cpl said:
All - Need your help 

When I give a video file as input and run "GET DATASET -> EXTRACT" option, it extracts images from the input video file and copy into dataset folder, but it fails in the next step and gives the following error message  "undefined  File "align_faces.py", line 136, in main"

Thanks in advance 

-Rahul

fakeapp is dead. try again. you will get no support here

ZehMajor1

DF Vagrant
stego713 said:
toth49 said:
GastonX said:

These Mega.nz links require purchasing premium memberships.

Pocketspeed

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
ZehMajor1 said:
stego713 said:
toth49 said:
GastonX said:

These Mega.nz links require purchasing premium memberships.
Can anyone else confirm this?
I'm not seeing a premium requirement on my end. Nor do I have a premium account myself. This is the first comment I've had concerning this.

T

tecasalo@omegafive.net

rahul32anu30cpl said:
All - Need your help 

Thanks in advance 

-Rahul

SAME HERE! IT'S GIVING THAT ERROR NO MATTER WHAT!.

M

magobo@mail-search.com

I INSTALLED THIS ON MY WINDOWS SERVER BUT WHEN I WANT TO EXTRACT VIDEO JUST EXTRACTED THE FRAMES AND ERROR DURING THE FACE EXTRACTING.HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
magobo@mail-search.com said:
I INSTALLED THIS ON MY WINDOWS SERVER BUT WHEN I WANT TO EXTRACT  VIDEO JUST EXTRACTED THE FRAMES AND ERROR DURING THE FACE EXTRACTING.HOW CAN I FIX THIS?

Delete this app and never use it again. That's how you fix it. Use deepfacelab instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.