Mr DeepFakes Forums
  • New and improved dark forum theme!
  • Guests can now comment on videos on the tube.

Feature for choosing thumbnail while uploading videos
Information 
Hi Admin,
If its possible can we have a thumbnail selection feature while uploading the video as I believe thumbnail is one of the most important point to watch a video.
I will look into this. I'll update this once it's implemented.
(10-28-2018, 04:24 PM)dpfks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I will look into this. I'll update this once it's implemented.

Thanks. Big Grin
While you are at it, also some look into comment notification when a user comments on a video. I have to manually check every videos for comment. Also provide a reply feature too.
(10-31-2018, 06:52 PM)GandaLoda Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-28-2018, 04:24 PM)dpfks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I will look into this. I'll update this once it's implemented.

Thanks. Big Grin
While you are at it, also some look into comment notification when a user comments on a video. I have to manually check every videos for comment. Also provide a reply feature too.

That is a bit harder haha. Might be awhile for this, but i'll add it to the list! I see you've flagged your videos, I'll push them over tonight.
(11-01-2018, 01:55 AM)dpfks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-31-2018, 06:52 PM)GandaLoda Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks. Big Grin

That is a bit harder haha. Might be awhile for this, but i'll add it to the list! I see you've flagged your videos, I'll push them over tonight.

Thanks Admin
For Providing the thumbnail feature really helps a lot. Smile
Haha I didn't even post that this is now functional yet. Forgot to last night.

EDITING videos is now available long with choosing thumbnails.

Thanks for the suggestion.