MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Gal Gadot 5721 aligned faceset

disket100

DF Vagrant
Hi, i'm getting the message "xxxxx.png is not a dfl image file" for each image when i run Quick96.bat, any advice? i already extracted the faces of data_dst, but they are .jpg, they should be png? sorry, i'm new to this.

GyxChen

DF Vagrant
磁盘100 said:
I think he want us extract these images again , so that you can choose your own model to train, such as wf or f and so on. In other words,these images you can not use these images immediately , you must extract them.

PacificBlister

DF Vagrant
GyxChen said:
磁盘100 said:
I think he want us extract these images again , so that you can choose your own model to train, such as wf or f and so on. In other words,these images you can not use these images immediately , you must extract them.

I am slightly confused. The download is for the individual PNGs in the aligned folder. How do I extract them again? I am also new to this.

SPT

Staff member
Verified Video Creator
PacificBlister said:
GyxChen said:
磁盘100 said:

I am slightly confused. The download is for the individual PNGs in the aligned folder. How do I extract them again? I am also new to this.

You don't need to extract them again. Just put this aligned folder in your data_src folder and that's it. It's already extracted images. 
And when I say that's it, I mean it could work like this, but it doesn't mean you can't sort/delete whatever you don't like or apply xseg or enhancements. 
But as you said you're new with this, so try it and experiment.

disket100

DF Vagrant
Does this faceset works for HD videos? i'm getting blurred face, but i don't know if its because the faceset is not HD or i need more iterations or what. Thanks.

TIDF

DF Enthusiast
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
This face set includes faces at 256x256 resolution. That would mean if the face in the video isn't too close (+- 1/3 of the video), 1280×720 (720p) would be 'ok'ish.. That is if your model is at least 128 resolution.

Think about it, at 256x256 pixels of the face, in a 720p video, the face will be as similar as in the face set when it's using +- 1/3 of the space (vertically) in the 720p video. If the face in the video is taking more than 1/3 of the space, the face will need to be 'enlarged'. The more it needs to be enlarged, the more blur.

disket100

DF Vagrant
ThisIsLive said:
This face set includes faces at 256x256 resolution. That would mean if the face in the video isn't too close (+- 1/3 of the video), 1280×720 (720p) would be 'ok'ish..  That is if your model is at least 128 resolution.

Think about it, at 256x256 pixels of the face, in a 720p video, the face will be as similar as in the face set when it's using +- 1/3 of the space (vertically) in the 720p video. If the face in the video is taking more than 1/3 of the space, the face will need to be 'enlarged'. The more it needs to be enlarged, the more blur.

Thank you for your answer, so, I understand, if i am doing a close up face, to get rid of the blur, i would need either do a lower resolution video or get a higher faceset resolution, let's say 512x512, right?
Unfortunately I can't find a higher resolution faceset for Gal  :-/

TIDF

DF Enthusiast
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Yes, and if you go with a higher face set resolution, don't forget that your model resolution also has to increase. A 512x512 face set can work optimally with a 256 res model.

If you can't find a face set, you can always build one yourself.. creating face sets is not that hard, it just takes time to buikd a good one.

disket100

DF Vagrant
ThisIsLive said:
Yes, and if you go with a higher face set resolution, don't forget that your model resolution also has to increase. A 512x512 face set can work optimally with a 256 res model.

If you can't find a face set, you can always build one yourself.. creating face sets is not that hard, it just takes time to buikd a good one.

Thanks for the advice!