MrDeepFakes Forums
  • New and improved dark forum theme!
  • Guests can now comment on videos on the tube.

•  Previous
  • 180(current)
[GUIDE] - DeepFaceLab 1.0 EXPLAINED AND TUTORIALS (partially outdated)
Hello,
I'm getting this error after only a few hundreds of iterations, any hint?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: GFfuvvf]
Whats the preference between Optimizer mode and Batch size?

Should i be prioritizing having Optimizer mode 3 on, at the cost of Batch size? Or should I be prioritizing a higher batch size always. Im on 1080 ti 11gb
(12-02-2019, 12:50 PM)doubletwo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Whats the preference between Optimizer mode and Batch size?

Should i be prioritizing having Optimizer mode 3 on, at the cost of Batch size? Or should I be prioritizing a higher batch size always. Im on 1080 ti 11gb

Depends on how much extra ms pr iteration opt3 adds. If its raises with say 1-2 seconds. And you maybe get 2-3 batches more than opt2. I would do regular training on opt2. Then maybe when the loss values stops decreasing, try opt3 and max batch to see if it improves.
If I want to use "learn mask", do I have to enable it throughout the training process? Or can I turn it off after a while? Or maybe turn it on only after a while? Since it consumes memory and slows down the training, I was wondering if there is any benefit to using it only during part of the training process.
I used a pre-trained SAEHD model 176res LIEA and 256/21. After 2 day training about 50k. The 5th column is still looking like dst. The face are clear. Is there anything wrong. What is the best way to use model provided here?
The question is how to fix someone who has hair covering the forehead and eyebrows.

Ex. src have hair covering forehead but dst not have
sometime covering one of pair eyebrows .
@dpfks
[Image: DOaDJ5m.png]
How to fix those blue dots while converting in RCT?
Hi, i trained H128 with about 190k Iterations. This should be enough to get a decent fake right?
If i convert my data_dst, my result isnt that great though. Can someone maybe give some tips how to improve my result? I have no idea how to change the settings to get better quality results.

It looks decent if the face is further away. Mouth looks clipped, although i used full face training :(
[Image: 9bsbZFAh.jpg]

But the closer it gets, the worse the quality becomes :(

[Image: NP1OiZih.jpg]
[Image: hFr41BFh.jpg]
hi guys I have a question for you, I have a nvidia gt640 2gb graphics card but it is compatible with this software? because initially following the guide it works, then I get to train h64 from error

hi guys I have a question for you, I have a nvidia gt640 2gb graphics card but it is compatible with this software? because initially following the guide it works, then I get to train h64 from error
We are disabling replies under the guide thread for now. There are just too many repeating questions/spam here.

New general issues thread here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

If you really have some issue no one ever had, create a new thread here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Otherwise for all frequent questions go here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
If there are questions you feel like should be added you can either PM me or post in the FAQ thread about it and I'll try to add it.

Let's keep this forum clean for everybody, if you aren't sure about something, search for it or again, check the guide/faq (you can use ctrl+f to quickly search through the page to find keywords for the issue you have).

Here is also the old FAQ: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Raising money for a new GPU, if you enjoy my fakes or my work on forums consider donating via bitcoin, tokens or paypal/patreon, any amount helps!
Paypal/Patreon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Bitcoin: 1C3dq9zF2DhXKeu969EYmP9UTvHobKKNKF
Want to request a paid deepfake or have any questions reagarding the forums or deepfake creation using DeepFaceLab? Write me a message.
TMB-DF on the main website - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
  •  Previous
  • 180(current)