MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Hello all

RandomAnon

DF Pleb
Verified Video Creator
Hey all, I'm RandomAnon been making deepfakes since the subreddit was alive, before then I used to make photo fakes. On reddit I used another username, CastPet. I post all my work on my blog on Tumblr if anyone is interested https://randomanon.tumblr.com/. I enjoy creating fakes in my spare time and because of work I don't create a lot and have been inactive for a while. Glad to be here and meet you all.

lolfake

DF Pleb
Verified Video Creator
RandomAnon said:
Hey all, I'm RandomAnon been making deepfakes since the subreddit was alive, before then I used to make photo fakes. On reddit I used another username, CastPet. I post all my work on my blog on Tumblr if anyone is interested https://randomanon.tumblr.com/. I enjoy creating fakes in my spare time and because of work I don't create a lot and have been inactive for a while. Glad to be here and meet you all.

Thanks for sharing your work, i hope you feel comfortable here :heart:

IKnowLookAlikes

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
RandomAnon said:

Welcome and wow, If I'm not sure then most of your videos are not even on mr.deepfakes at all, you are really a good deepfaker, I like your katy perry, sophie turner and specially the daisy ridley one.

by d way, does all of your fakes on tumblr are really your works?

RandomAnon

DF Pleb
Verified Video Creator
IKnowLookAlikes said:
RandomAnon said:

Welcome and wow, If I'm not sure then most of your videos are not even on mr.deepfakes at all, you are really a good deepfaker, I like your katy perry, sophie turner and specially the daisy ridley one.

by d way, does all of your fakes on tumblr are really your works?

Thanks! yeah all of the posts on that blog are my work. As for the deepfakes I didnt bother posting them here as most of them have already been posted by others.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Welcome! If you come across your videos uploaded by others, just use the flag option and I can push it under your account. Love all your work.

RandomAnon

DF Pleb
Verified Video Creator
dpfks said:
Welcome! If you come across your videos uploaded by others, just use the flag option and I can push it under your account. Love all your work.

Thanks!

RandomAnon

DF Pleb
Verified Video Creator
Hey all, wasn't sure where to post this but this seemd like a good place as any. Been away for a couple of weeks now, mostly because of work and some other stuff that came up. Unfortunately my GPU died (not because of deepfakes) so I probably won't be able to make any more deepfakes until I get it replaced (which might be a while). I'll try to stay active in the forums and help where I can until I get it replaced.

Cerciusx

DF Pleb
Welcome! I thought that tumblr had all adult content banned? if so you might want to migrate your base of fakes elsewhere before you get banhammered. we'd love to have you here.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
RandomAnon said:
Hey all, wasn't sure where to post this but this seemd like a good place as any. Been away for a couple of weeks now, mostly because of work and some other stuff that came up. Unfortunately my GPU died (not because of deepfakes) so I probably won't be able to make any more deepfakes until I get it replaced (which might be a while). I'll try to stay active in the forums and help where I can until I get it replaced.

That sucks, my laptop recently died so I sort of know how you feel. Hope you can get back into it soon!

RandomAnon

DF Pleb
Verified Video Creator
Cerciusx said:
Welcome! I thought that tumblr had all adult content banned? if so you might want to migrate your base of fakes elsewhere before you get banhammered. we'd love to have you here.

Thanks! Oh yeah tumblr banned adult content a while back, managed to backup most of the work elsewhere (https://randomanon.blogr.xxx) still looking for some other alternatives since the site is kind of filled with bugs. Not looking that much into it anyway since, I moved on from photoshop fakes. I was mainly using this old thread to post an 'update' if you can call it that.

dpfks said:
That sucks, my laptop recently died so I sort of know how you feel. Hope you can get back into it soon!

Thanks, yeah feels bad not being able to do much had some work in progress was hoping to finish after I had some free time and this happened. Hope you get your laptop fixed soon too.