MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

How to use the facesets from the category on this forum?

Intahnetzilla

DF Vagrant
Hello,

I was wondering how you would use the facesets from the facesets category? Most of the files I have grabbed are missing the alignment.json file that faceswap seems to require. Can I just re-run an extraction on those images to re-generate the alignment.json file?

[deleted]

DF Vagrant
Nickrus said:
Or use DeepFaceLab, it will read info from the metadata inside the files.

You clearly don't know how deepfacelab works. It embeds alignment data AS metadata. If they were aligned and extracted using faceswap as evidenced by the json file, then there will be no DFL data in the files.

Nickrus

DF Admirer
GhostTears said:
Nickrus said:

You clearly don't know how deepfacelab works. It embeds alignment data AS metadata. If they were aligned and extracted using faceswap as evidenced by the json file, then there will be no DFL data in the files.
I thought he might have gotten in from someone with DFL. I personally only make facesets with DFL so I projected it on my situation.

[deleted]

DF Vagrant
Nickrus said:
GhostTears said:
Nickrus said:

I thought he might have gotten in from someone with DFL. I personally only make facesets with DFL so I projected it on my situation.

he literally said faceswap

Nickrus

DF Admirer
GhostTears said:
Nickrus said:
GhostTears said:
Nickrus said:

he literally said faceswap
And I still got him wrong. I totally accept my guilt, please accept my apologies and promise to read carefully in the future. Let me know it that's not enough.