MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Howdy

Cerciusx

DF Pleb
Hello, I am Cerciusx and also went by that name on dpfak shortly before they closed. I quit posting there because Anton gave a random user permission to pentest the site and that guy then DMed me my location and IP. Not that I care but I don't want to be part of any kind of system where the person in control allows that. I moved here because people seemed to enjoy my deepfakes and I was familiar with this site and had spoken to the admin and they seemed genuinely nice. I post new fakes every day except in rare circumstances like recently when my computer died, before I got a new one. Anyway, I tend to be quite active and friendly, and am open to suggestions or requests if I find the acress attractive and capable of sustaining enough videos. Anyway, feel free to shoot me questions or messages or whatever. cheers.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Glad to see one of the big names in deepfakes here. Welcome!