MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Inquiry on MergerConfig 99999.jpg

Demo10MDF

DF Vagrant
Was the 99999 a limit I was ignorant of when Merging SAEHD?  Looks like i might've forgotten my merger adjustments before I walked away from my computer, but it didn't occur to me that the max number of alignments that could be merged was under 100k.  I tried to do a search for merge limit/mergerconfig limit/99999, but couldn't pull up any relevant results and I don't recall reading this in the guides.  Also checked 99999.jpg and the last interactive merge matches what i have in dst aligned folder.  

1. Is there a way to get mergerconfig to 99999.jpg+ when using Merging SAEHD to finish my project?
2. If I need to split/stitch the video, can I still reuse the data_dst/aligned data?

Been on this off and on for a couple of weeks, just hoping to see some light at the end of the tunnel. Hoping someone can suggest a fix.
----------------------------------------------------------
MergerConfig 99999.jpg:
Mode: overlay
mask_mode: learned-prd*learned-dst
erode_mask_modifier: 0
blur_mask_modifier: 0
motion_blur_power: 0
output_face_scale: 0
color_transfer_mode: rct
sharpen_mode : None
blursharpen_amount : 0
super_resolution_power: 0
image_denoise_power: 0
bicubic_degrade_power: 0
color_degrade_power: 0
================
Merging: 100%|###############################################################| 129235/129235 [7:44:24<00:00,  4.64it/s]

Demo10MDF

DF Vagrant
My findings and experience was the same as described in https://mrdeepfakes.com/forums/thread-my-first-deepfake-result-video-scrambled-need-some-help?

This was my first long video, all my practice was for 10 mins and shorter.  If you follow the thread, the basic problem is that the sequencing at 10000 jumps to 100000.  For the issue above, the merger ended at 99999.jpg because all 6-digit numbers were already processed.  So going from a 5-numeric to 6-numeric naming convention appears to be the culprit when the first 5 digits are the same.  Hope this helps those of you who are making longer DF for the first time.