MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Jessica Biel Faceset

Vaako21

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
aidra fox is probably a good match for her, also there were a lot of duplicates in that faceset if you use an app like "DuplicatePhotosFixerPro" you can automate and delete those duplicates it went from roughly 2200 to 350 and saves you some ram when you train your model

mondomonger

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
I'll give Aidra Fox a try. I tried her earlier with a few unsuccessful deepfakes. Didn't put 2 and 2 together that the reason she was failing (large mouth) would be helpful for Jessiac Biel.

Yes, I generally use face captures from movies and yes, I have a whole lot of similar frames in my facesets. I keep them in as I generally like for my models to be able to realistically talk as I prefer sex + dirty talk in most of my videos (which is the sole reason I use Lana Rhoades so much). When I get over 4000 SRC frames, I then start reducing.

MrEm

DF Vagrant
I have tried on pictures and Donna Bell, Anita Blond and Angel Dark seems to work well for Jessica Biel