MrDeepFakes Forums
  • New and improved dark forum theme!
  • Guests can now comment on videos on the tube.

dpfksMoving out of BETA - Tube site upgrade
Officially out of beta testing!

First off, I want to say thank you to the creators, and community for allowing us to grow to where we are today. The reason we were in "beta" was because this was just a hobby and I really didn't know if this was sustainable... But with the help of everything I think we'll be sticking around for awhile =)

As some of you may have noticed, the tube side got a huge upgrade and face-lift. I know initially some of you won't like it, and I'll try my best to tweak it to your liking, but let me explain, it is much more than just cosmetics. 

This has been in the making for the last 2-3 months, and it's finally here. I admit, I rushed the release because I was so fed up with working on it, and it's not perfect yet but we'll get there. There have been many issues with the previous tube (upload errors, features not working, videos not playing, ads in weird spots, etc...). This upgrade may look weird, and not as user-friendly, but it will allow us to build on it and scale better as we move forward. Over the next few weeks I will be adding more servers, looking at your feedback and trying to implement what I can to make this a better place, so please post your feedback in the suggestions forum.
~ Fake it till you make it ~
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Will the ability to download videos be returning? That was a huge plus!
g o b a c k
(07-26-2019, 04:37 AM)tommygibbs Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Will the ability to download videos be returning?  That was a huge plus!

yes please
Is the streaming going to improve or will a download be available? Every single video I've tried to watch in the last 24 hours only streams consistently in the lowest resolution available, and even then the higher res source material still stops and starts constantly. Watching anything at 720p is impossible without constant long pauses.

The streaming on this site wasn't super reliable before, but 90% of the time I could stream at 720p (where available) with good results. If you're not going to allow downloads, then fix the damn streaming.
please allow download
How the fuck do i download videos
If downloading videos is so important to some,

making a one time donation or a patreon "download" - tier would be most reasonable.

Bandwith does actually cost money, that is most probably why you experience low resolution as a result.

Just my two cents.