MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

(NEW 05-06+) DFUHD 256 F 601k, Pretrained model, Female

Update: This model has been trained some more, it's now at 601k
Here we go again! This is for the new DFUHD that was introduced in the 05-06 update.

This SFW pretrain was trained using a female faceset, I focused on getting awkward angles clear by picking faces that DFL would find difficult but not too alien.
This model should train well if you use females or maybe even guys without beards!
biggrin.png

Essential information:
--------------------------------------------
Current iteration: 601896

resolution: 256
face_type: f
archi: dfuhd
ae_dims: 256
e_dims: 64
d_dims: 64
d_mask_dims: 22
batch_size: 6

Trained on: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

Download (500k): https://mega.nz/folder/PUUnUYyI#gS3ExmJpcv2EqY9x53FSag
Download (600k): https://mega.nz/folder/fBVl0QjA#_BiR4P1PKxxavD1AZL-2ng

frosty3907

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
Sorry, how to use? 
At first I ran with defaults and it was in pretrain, had some celebs but none of them looked well trained.
Re-ran and turned off pre-train and although it looks slightly better than a completely untrained model, it's still verrrry blurry.
Did I stuff the model by running in pretrain for 30 seconds?

edit:

sorry, looks like that's expected behavior and it should resolve quicker, thanks!

@IThinkYoureCrazyMaybe were you getting around 900m/s it with your 1080ti on that model?

frosty3907 said:
Sorry, how to use? 
At first I ran with defaults and it was in pretrain, had some celebs but none of them looked well trained.
Re-ran and turned off pre-train and although it looks slightly better than a completely untrained model, it's still verrrry blurry.
Did I stuff the model by running in pretrain for 30 seconds?

edit:

sorry, looks like that's expected behavior and it should resolve quicker, thanks!

@IThinkYoureCrazyMaybe  were you getting around 900m/s it with your 1080ti on that model?

I'm happy you sorted it out. On my GPU this model is at 790ms with batch size 6.

SpiderBill

DF Pleb
whats your other hardware. I have the same GPU and 256 dfuhd with batch size 5 gives OOM errors for me.

edit:nevermind noticed you are using full not whole face.

pumpkins

DF Vagrant
This is VERY high quality, can you please do one with same settings but for 512 resolution (E.g., 512 DFUHD) and 500k+ its? Would be AWESOME!

pumpkins said:
This is VERY high quality, can you please do one with same settings but for 512 resolution (E.g., 512 DFUHD) and 500k+ its? Would be AWESOME!

Sorry but my 1080Ti can't do those resolutions in a meaningful way. The highest I can do is 288.

taek.esok

DF Vagrant
I think this pretrained model can't be used on new DFL after latest update, please create some if you don't mind.

umair

DF Vagrant
taek.esok said:
Never mind, the model is working fine, I just need to restart colab
hi there, I am getting errors when I load this pretrained data on latest Nvidia Build [font=LatoWeb, source_sans_proregular]DeepFaceLab_NVIDIA_build_06_22_2020 also can you please tell me what is colab how thats work? Sorry I am very new in Deepfake and still learning this program. [/font]

[font=LatoWeb, source_sans_proregular]Thanks[/font]

umair said:
taek.esok said:
Never mind, the model is working fine, I just need to restart colab
hi there, I am getting errors when I load this pretrained data on latest Nvidia Build [font=LatoWeb, source_sans_proregular]DeepFaceLab_NVIDIA_build_06_22_2020 also can you please tell me what is colab how thats work? Sorry I am very new in Deepfake and still learning this program. [/font]

[font=LatoWeb, source_sans_proregular]Thanks[/font]

I've been testing this model on the latest 06-22 build and it worked fine just to make that clear.

Look for guides about it.

ssjenforcer

DF Admirer
So can i use this model for df-u in the new settings in 2.0? DFUHD is now DF-U, correct?
Is DF-U better than DF-UD?

D

[deleted]

Update: This model has been trained some more, it's now at 601k
Here we go again! This is for the new DFUHD that was introduced in the 05-06 update.

This SFW pretrain was trained using a female faceset, I focused on getting awkward angles clear by picking faces that DFL would find difficult but not too alien.
This model should train well if you use females or maybe even guys without beards!
biggrin.png

Essential information:
Current iteration: 601896

resolution: 256
face_type: f
archi: dfuhd
ae_dims: 256
e_dims: 64
d_dims: 64
d_mask_dims: 22
batch_size: 6