MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Problem with crashing

iilurbbeu

DF Vagrant
I was doing fine training my model with SAE when after I installed a game, the training program started crashing my whole computer. Whenever I restart the program, it works fine, up until where it says: "Starting. Press "Enter" to stop and save". After that, my computer just crashes with no prompts or error messages. I tried reinstalling CUDA, doesn't work. I tried it in windows 7 (dual boot w/ windows 10) and I get the error in the screenshot below. Anybody knows what's wrong?

bJBWUKdh.png

I also updated my graphics driver, not sure if that mattered..

Venatos

DF Vagrant
not sure, but reads like an incompatibility between the graficsdriver and the tensorflow/cuda version.
just had a similar problem with my amd-card and had to update plaidML to get it to run. so you could try rolling back the nvidia-driver or maybe there is a newer version of tenserflow out.

Tralala3477

DF Vagrant
Venatos said:
not sure, but reads like an incompatibility between the graficsdriver and the tensorflow/cuda version.
just had a similar problem with my amd-card and had to update plaidML to get it to run. so you could try rolling back the nvidia-driver or maybe there is a newer version of tenserflow out.

I have issues with amd card as well. How does one update the plaidML, are there any documentation available ?I don't speak Python.

Venatos

DF Vagrant
go to: */DeepFaceLabOpenCLSSE\_internal\ and execute python_console.bat
then write in there: pip install plaidml==0.6.0rc2
it will download and install this version of plaidml.
when its done, type: plaidml-setup
to tell it which gpu to use.
that should be it.

Tralala3477

DF Vagrant
Venatos said:
go to: */DeepFaceLabOpenCLSSE\_internal\ and execute python_console.bat
then write in there: pip install plaidml==0.6.0rc2
it will download and install this version of plaidml.
when its done, type: plaidml-setup
to tell it which gpu to use.
that should be it.

Thanks!