MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Request: Angelina Jolie

GastonX

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
I'm looking for an Angelina set to use with the new SAE model which the developer says is superior.

My issue is that I can't seem to just dump any images, such as the previous uploaded sets, and use them in DFL. It'll just say DFL data not found in the images.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
@"mondomonger" should be able to help with this

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
oh you need to run the extractor again to use other facesets not created with DFL

mondomonger

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
I assume you are trying to use a JPG faceset or an older Fakeapp faceset?

1) Place the JPG faceset in directory data_dst
2) Extract using DLIB or MT. DLIB would work best.
3) The extracted PNG files that will work with DFL will now be in the data_dst/aligned directory.

Wasted a lot of time before I figured this one out. Any JPG can be put in data_dst and then extracted into aligned. I use this method to capture celeb photos showing inside the mouth and the tongue.

agakaid

DF Vagrant
You should for sure try the new S3FD in the latest DFL builds for the face extraction. Landmark detection is much improved.  Not perfect but I've had to do less cleaning using this extractor over DLIB or MT.

GastonX

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
Thanks for the tip about S3FD, will do.
mondomonger said:
I assume you are trying to use a JPG faceset or an older Fakeapp faceset?

1) Place the JPG faceset in directory data_dst
2) Extract using DLIB or MT.   DLIB would work best.
3)  The extracted PNG files that will work with DFL will now be in the data_dst/aligned directory.

Wasted a lot of time before I figured this one out.     Any JPG can be put in data_dst and then extracted into aligned.   I use this method to capture celeb photos showing inside the mouth and the tongue.
Yes that seems to be it. Thanks for the help guys.

I've been meaning to ask you for a while Mondo, can you give a quick list of what you do to get the good results? I think a short guide of how you get the quality you do would help a lot of us. Even after half a million epochs with the best settings I can squeeze out of a 1080 Ti, my results are garbage compared to yours .

Oh, and if any of you do have any good sources for an Angelina faceset I'd appreciate it.