Mr DeepFakes Forums
  • New and improved dark forum theme!
  • Guests can now comment on videos on the tube.

REQUEST I Need a DECENT model file trained of Cassidy Freeman please!
To Mondomonger(and other pros) Please - I need a model file trained of Cassidy Freeman...

I Prefer fakeapp 2.2 please. As said I just need A DECENT model file (0.02 or below stats)

Here's a link to (hopefully usable) files/folders - sorry it's compressed in a zip, BUT it CAN be previewed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I would like to create the "final" draft(convertion) myself...

Thank You!
Train it yourself man. We don't give away free models.
(01-10-2019, 06:14 PM)Cerciusx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Train it yourself man. We don't give away free models.

Geee.... Thanks! FOR Nothing! Angry
(01-10-2019, 06:52 PM)LewiesMan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-10-2019, 06:14 PM)Cerciusx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Train it yourself man. We don't give away free models.

Geee.... Thanks! FOR Nothing!
go cry about it
(01-10-2019, 07:36 PM)Cerciusx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-10-2019, 06:52 PM)LewiesMan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

go cry about it

I have better things to do with my time than worry about your holier than thou attitude! What happened with you Cerciusx? you used to be a decent person! NOW? you're just another wanna-be jerk-wad. Here's A tip: I'm not your punching bag! got it! So, GTFO!
(01-10-2019, 11:42 PM)LewiesMan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-10-2019, 07:36 PM)Cerciusx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

go cry about it

I have better things to do with my time than worry about your holier than thou attitude! What happened with you Cerciusx? you used to be a decent person! NOW? you're just another wanna-be jerk-wad. Here's A tip: I'm not your punching bag! got it! So, GTFO!

I'm just saying nobody asks for models and nobody gives them. you are better off making a faceset and asking for a fake. giving you the model means you take credit for it when you post videos and thats unfair.