Mr DeepFakes Forums
  • New and improved dark forum theme!
  • Guests can now comment on videos on the tube.

Scarell1REQUEST My Wife
Hello all, I'm looking for someone who is willing to make a deepfake of my wife. I have an entire google folder of face pics that you could use as a faceset. Her face would work well on bodies like Mandy Muse, Jennifer White, Kimmy Granger, Stella Cox, Anya OlsenKarma RX, and Sophia Sutra. Additionally, I'd prefer the fake of her to be solo (fingering, toys, buttplugs, etc.) or lesbian. I'm not picky and whatever scene and model you decide to use will be more than sufficient! I can't wait to see what you come up with should you accept the challenge. Let me know if your interested and I'll send you her faceset.
Legal trouble waiting to happen
Thanks CerciusX, lol. Anyone else? I have a good set of 400+ pics of her to work with!
Hello?
i cant do video but i am very good in photoshop, i can try if you send me by private message
(02-18-2019, 05:10 PM)michale987 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i cant do video but i am very good in photoshop, i can try if you send me by private message

Or in public...
What do you mean Quinntnolan?
(02-23-2019, 02:09 AM)Scarell1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What do you mean Quinntnolan?

Well he can post the pictures in the thread so all photoshop users can do their best job. Some of my fakes are quite well known.
He agreed to keep her private.
Let me tell you, we spend time to make a private video, we can not upload it to this website , we get nothing... that what you want? Sorry I have enough challenge