MrDeepFakes Forums
  • New and improved dark forum theme!
  • Guests can now comment on videos on the tube.

buhatiREQUEST Scarlett Johansson & Megan Fox Lesbian or Threesome
I know one celeb per request, but I'm willing to pay. This is my life fantasy.

Background: I wanted to make this myself, tried to learn it, but the 2 person thing was too hard.

Conditions: I just want a blonde Scarlett and black/brunette Megan. Can be lesbian or lesbian-esque threesome. Artistic liberties may be taken (source/destination). If you don't want that, I can send files I complied for inspiration (source(s), destination(s), etc.). Will pay for decent quality video, if it's not decent quality then no dice.

Payment: College student, willing to pay $5-$20 depending on quality of the produced result. You're going to have to trust an internet stranger because I'm not paying you until I see the final result (again do a decent job).

If this sounds good I will check this thread over the next month, if it's not filled then, the offer is revoked.

We live in a golden age, chad thundercock; king of the chads, could never get these girls in bed with each other. Thanks to modern computing, humanity's (or at least my) greatest fantasies are attainable.

I realize this is a difficult request. I think this would be a huge hit though and I'm sure you also want to see this.
Oh sorry I sent you a pm before I saw your conditions. Good luck but considering the amount of work for 2 replaced celebs in a video, you're probably not offering enough for a quality result.
But I can understand not everybody can afford it. My advice is that you upload the files you compiled, (On MEGA or similar) make it available for everyone and maybe with part of the research already done, you could have someone making it for a price closer to your expectations, or even for free if someone's inspired enough by it.

@tutsmybarreh : Will remove the other message since this one is more precise.
I accept donations with Tokens, Bitcoin, Paypal or Credit Card

To request a paid deepfake, just send me a private message.

All my videos so far : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Consider donating to the creator of DFL :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
"depending on the produced result"

"I'm not paying until--"

first off, thats lowballing it big time, and second, thats not how you pay for someones time.
I understand that you are on a budget, but i agree that you're asking for too much. You said you tried to do i yourself... So, you should realize its not easy. It can be 2-3 days of work. Would you spend so much time on something to get $5-20? You cant demand anything. That's like getting a tattoo, not liking it, and saying your not going to pay. As in selecting a tattoo you should look at the artist work first and then make a decision. After that its buyer beware. 
Most of the producers on the site aren't here to do exactly what you want....Fulfill Fantasies. But nobody's gonna do the work under your conditions.

I would look at the site and find a lesbian scene that fits your fancy. Then ask the producer NICELY if they will create a fake for what your offering. They have already done half of the work. I also believe megan fox and scarlette facesets are on the free faceset thread.  Even at that, its a pretty low offer.
Check out my fakes:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Like what you've seen? Want to request a fake?
Send me a message with any questions you might have.
Donations are appreciated!
Bitcoin: bc1qydlp8yltl289tmju9lv5kju87hp4n809rf5jj0