Mr DeepFakes Forums
  • New and improved dark forum theme!
  • Guests can now comment on videos on the tube.

resources than the tutorial on git.
is there documentation out there other than the read me?

I have other questions but ran out of places to search so hopefully I'm just missing something.

for example:

what is the blue and yellow graphs at the top of the training window? are they supposed to converge? are they related to each other?
what are the history ranges when you press change history range?

is there a resource out that that has these answers that I don't know about?
Are you referring to the Faceswap git or the DeepFaceLab git?
deepfacelab
You should check the Guides section of these forums. @dpfks has a very nice tutorial thread for DeepFaceLab, and the DFL dev @iperov also frequents these forums. It's a long thread, but well worth reading.  Other than that, I have no suggestions. Maybe someone else can chime in?
okay, thanks.
(03-01-2019, 11:12 PM)Oglethorpe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.is there documentation out there other than the read me?

I have other questions but ran out of places to search so hopefully I'm just missing something.

for example:

what is the blue and yellow graphs at the top of the training window? are they supposed to converge? are they related to each other?
what are the history ranges when you press change history range?

is there a resource out that that has these answers that I don't know about?

I believe the yellow and blue graphs above are the loss values (error rates) and epoch. The lower it gets, the less errors and lower the loss values. The longer it gets, the more epoch has passed. Spikes in these may mean some images have a higher loss than others.

Change history - I'm not sure. I thought it changes the screen shot in the \model\history folder but it didn't work for me.
thanks!
(03-02-2019, 05:28 PM)dpfks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I believe the yellow and blue graphs above are the loss values (error rates) and epoch. The lower it gets, the less errors and lower the loss values. The longer it gets, the more epoch has passed. Spikes in these may mean some images have a higher loss than others.

Change history - I'm not sure. I thought it changes the screen shot in the \model\history folder but it didn't work for me.

Can you define lower in this case? is that closer to the top, more overlap between the blue and yellow, closer to the bottom, shorter lines?

I have read and re read the entire how to thread and have no idea
(03-03-2019, 05:55 AM)fresh_gumbo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-02-2019, 05:28 PM)dpfks Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I believe the yellow and blue graphs above are the loss values (error rates) and epoch. The lower it gets, the less errors and lower the loss values. The longer it gets, the more epoch has passed. Spikes in these may mean some images have a higher loss than others.

Can you define lower in this case? is that closer to the top, more overlap between the blue and yellow, closer to the bottom, shorter lines?

I have read and re read the entire how to thread and have no idea

My interpretation is that the Y-axis is loss values (lower to bottom is lower loss values). X-axis is epoch. Yellow and blue is data_src and data_dst loss values.