MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Star Trek

CaveDoctor

DF Vagrant
Could anyone do me a favor, I'd like to see a deep fake of Star Trek 2009, and this fan episode of Star Trek Continues 
watch, essentially I want to see the faces of the fan cast replaced with Leonard Nimoy's face, William Shatner's face, and Karl Urban's face.
I'd like to see a deep fake, where one replaces the faces of Zachary Quinto with Leonard Nimoy, Chris Pine with William Shatner, and Karl Urban with Deforest Kelley.
There is a deep fake already on youtube, but I want to see if someone can produce one that is better.
The guy who produced this one had to rush, but I think he did a good job.

This scene at the end though, this is the one where I'd like to see Nimoy's face replace Quinto's.

I understand in order to build a model, one must be supplied with images of an actor, at least 3000, I found this resource for anyone interested in taking up my request, these are screen caps from the Blurays.

hd

lolfake

DF Pleb
Verified Video Creator
CaveDoctor said:
Could anyone do me a favor, I'd like to see a deep fake of Star Trek 2009, and this fan episode of Star Trek Continues 
watch, essentially I want to see the faces of the fan cast replaced with Leonard Nimoy's face, William Shatner's face, and Karl Urban's face.
I'd like to see a deep fake, where one replaces the faces of Zachary Quinto with Leonard Nimoy, Chris Pine with William Shatner, and Karl Urban with Deforest Kelley.
There is a deep fake already on youtube, but I want to see if someone can produce one that is better.

This scene at the end though, this is the one where I'd like to see Nimoy's face replace Quinto's.

I understand in order to build a model, one must be supplied with images of an actor, at least 3000, I found this resource for anyone interested in taking up my request, these are screen caps from the Blurays.

hd

i can do that, tell me have you the face set of Leonard?

CaveDoctor

DF Vagrant
lolfake said:
CaveDoctor said:

hd

I wish I did, but I don't.
I provided a link to the bluray screencaps to see if anyone could build a superior model, however.

lolfake

DF Pleb
Verified Video Creator
CaveDoctor said:
lolfake said:
CaveDoctor said:

hd

I provided a link to the bluray screencaps to see if anyone could build a superior model, however.

dont worry i can make one face set ( its the boring part)

CaveDoctor

DF Vagrant
lolfake said:
CaveDoctor said:
lolfake said:
CaveDoctor said:

hd

Thanks, lol, I wish I could make them, but my gpu is only intel IRIS.

lolfake

DF Pleb
Verified Video Creator
CaveDoctor said:
lolfake said:
CaveDoctor said:
lolfake said:
CaveDoctor said:

hd

Thanks, lol, I wish I could make them, but my gpu is only intel IRIS.

Test

Attachments

• out1611.png
    out1611.png
    297.9 KB · Views: 78

lolfake

DF Pleb
Verified Video Creator

well its done but if you givme moar pictures hd of leonard in Star Trek i can do it better

CaveDoctor

DF Vagrant
Did the screen caps site not have enough?

http://screencapped.net/tv/startrek/

Here are some more.

I only have one more request for now.
It will require that you build a model of William Shatner.

I'd like to see you replace the faces of both Pine and Quinto, with Shatner and Nimoy's faces, in this clip.

CaveDoctor

DF Vagrant
That site and the other should have thousands of screencaps from TOS to build some good models.
Basically I want to build my own system for a fan edit project, involving the 3 kelvin films, and one TOS fan series known as Star Trek Continues.
The goal is simple enough, to replace the faces of succeeding actors with the original cast.
It's cool to see it in reverse though.

CaveDoctor

DF Vagrant
I'll give you this, it might be interesting to see Quintos face in a TOS episode.
I can't deny the temptation.
Please tell me you've started on the Shatner model, I'm looking forward to seeing both models interact in that scene.