MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

That damn henai ad

Droopfakes

DF Vagrant
There's an ad popping up that is making the site pretty much unusable. I have an ad blocker. It's not working. I got the back button. I'm backed out to the store I was on before coming here. It's infuriating. Please disable this ad and others like it.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Please take a screenshot of this ad. I have adblock off and use the site daily to monitor if there are any issues.

TMBDF

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
I just checked both with and without adblock, with - no ads, without, one popup on the main page + ads on the bottom page and on the side when watching video + 5 sec skippable one on the video (and when paused one in the center of the player). None were redirecting, that pop up happened only once and then did't again.

tommygibbs

DF Vagrant
It pops up when I'm using my Oculus Go. If I don't click on a category immediately, the ad will pop up. Definitely needs to be fixed.

IsotopesFan2007

DF Vagrant
Droopfakes said:
Should probably clarify that I browse this site from Chrome on an Android mobile device.

It's a nutaku ad. Pops up for me all the damn time as well.  Sometimes if I click into a video quickly enough I can skip it, but it usually pops up on every page of the site.

Groggy4 said:
Droopfakes said:
Still happening.

Try with Opera browser.

Switching broswers shouldn't really be a necessary solution to a site/ad issue.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
This is weird, I don't see it pop up on firefox or chrome.

- What page/pages does it occur on? (main home page, or video page)?
- Does it appear when you click something? Or does it pop up without you clicking anything?
- If it comes up randomly without you clicking, what timeframe?

On a mobile device these are the only ads you should see:
1) Upon clicking, a popunder - goes to cam site
2) Right corner video slider - comes out from the bottom right corner, once you click close it shouldn't appear for another 24 hours. Actually I think sometimes it's a game ad too.
3) When playing a video, a pre-roll video add skippable after 5 seconds (once every 24 hours).

Need to find the advertiser that's responsible.

tommygibbs

DF Vagrant
dpfks said:

It happens on the main home page.

- Does it appear when you click something? Or does it pop up without you clicking anything?
No, it appears on its own.  The only way to get around it is actually to instantly click on a video or category.  You have almost no time to react.

Someone had mentioned it being a nutaka ad.

Droopfakes

DF Vagrant
It's on the main landing page. Pop up isn't really the right word. I get forwarded to their ad after about three seconds of scrolling. The first time it happens, I can hit the back button to return to Mrdeepfakes.com. Then, it'll happen again, but when I hit back, it goes to whatever page I was browsing before coming to Mrdeepfakes.

Usually, this repeats 5-7 times. After it happened 16 consecutive times today (a record), I downloaded Opera, and it seems to have stopped it, but I don't love that I had to do that.

Here's site I'm sent to again.
https://best2019-games-web4.com/bes...b7ea8da7682db29c496be059&creative=&target=asa

Seriously infuriating.

Again, to clarify. Not clicking on anything. Just scrolling.

TMBDF

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
Maybe you have some malware/adware? Have you tried scanning your PC?

IsotopesFan2007

DF Vagrant
dpfks said:

On a mobile device these are the only ads you should see:
1) Upon clicking, a popunder - goes to cam site
2) Right corner video slider - comes out from the bottom right corner, once you click close it shouldn't appear for another 24 hours. Actually I think sometimes it's a game ad too.
3) When playing a video, a pre-roll video add skippable after 5 seconds (once every 24 hours).

Two of us have mentioned it happens using Chrome on Android.

I can use the site for days without seeing it, but when it pops up it doesn't seem to go away.

It's a full screen pop up of a hentai girl with a bestads url.  If you click through it, then you get taken to nutaku.

Just now it happened when I clicked on a video in the VR category.  After that, it popped up every 10 seconds or so regardless of what page I was on.

Switching to desktop mode in the browser seemed to stop it.

Droopfakes

DF Vagrant
Very unlikely that on-device malware would ONLY affect browsing on this website.

Desktop mode in chrome mobile does not prevent it for me.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
I've contacted some advertisers but we really need more info...

- Take a screen shot please
- which device? Apple or android
- which country?
- chrome browser mainly?

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
I honestly did not do anything except contact the ad network to inquire. They asked for more info. So if it happens again, please screenshot.

Nickrus

DF Admirer
On an Android with Chrome, just go to any clip, wait 10 seconds - most probably it will show these anime bitches and there will be no way back. Erection is away((

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Nickrus said:
On an Android with Chrome, just go to any clip, wait 10 seconds - most probably it will show these anime bitches and there will be no way back. Erection is away((

What region/country is your IP from?

I just tested on android + chrome and cannot replicate. If possible please take a screenshot and provide URL as well.