MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We are looking for community members who are intested in helping out. See our HELP WANTED post.

Unable to Change Certain Model Settings during Training

Darkbox

DF Vagrant
Hello everybody. I've successfully managed to start the training, but I've been wanting to adjust some settings for better performance. (The Training I am using is SAE.) The main setting I want to edit is a resolution, but I am unable to change it when starting training. I would appreciate any help. 

These are the only options I am able to change:

DeQ36Gr.png

tania01

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
yep. you will NOT be able to change the resolution once the training starts, no matter what you do. use the latest version you should also get the option for gradient clipping

Darkbox

DF Vagrant
tania01 said:
yep. you will NOT be able to change the resolution once the training starts, no matter what you do. use the latest version you should also get the option for gradient clipping

Darn. Is there any way to change it, by restarting the training, or anything? Thanks for the response.

tania01

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
of course you change it by restarting training. you can set resolution and the different dimms only when you first set up the model. just delete (i would recommend backing those up) the old files, and start the training again with the settings you want

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
restarting = deleting your model files