Mr DeepFakes Forums
  • New and improved dark forum theme!
  • Guests can now comment on videos on the tube.

watcher10Who is the best deepfaker?
Who is the best? and why?
Everyone has different methods. It's best not to try to make one person a "best".
IMHO it mostly comes down to which celebrity the faker decides to choose. These guys are top for me mostly because of the celebrities they fake.

Top 5 in no particular order: @RandomAnon , @HaDenG ,  @Heisenberg , @minus1873 ,  DankFakes (even though he doesn't have an account here)

Honorable Mentions go to @Cerciusx , @mondomonger , @rjnpkr , @surya  especially for the sheer amount of volume those guys produce, its crazy how many videos these guys make. That's a lot of work and dedication to deepfaking.
(01-18-2019, 06:43 AM)kenjathyme Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.IMHO it mostly comes down to which celebrity the faker decides to choose. These guys are top for me mostly because of the celebrities they fake.

Top 5 in no particular order: @RandomAnon , @HaDenG ,  @Heisenberg , @minus1873 ,  DankFakes (even though he doesn't have an account here)

Honorable Mentions go to @Cerciusx , @mondomonger , @rjnpkr , @surya  especially for the sheer amount of volume those guys produce, its crazy how many videos these guys make. That's a lot of work and dedication to deepfaking.

Thanks for the mention. I try to keep the community alive. My thing isn't so much body realisticness (is that a word?) so much as giving people lots of choices. Prefer petite body on a stocky celeb? prefer huge tits? small tits? JOI? BBW version? I do that. Maybe not everyones cup of tea but most of the time celebs are marketed for their faces and If i can give people a pretty face on a pretty body then I'm happy.
I agree with Cerciusx because what is "best" is subjective and ultimately will be different for different people. However if someone is looking for content that showcases models that are identical, or close to identical to the target celebrity as possible, you can check my favorites in my profile. Outside of one I chose to favorite simply because of exceptional execution of the technology, all of my favorites will be dedicated to content that is as 'face exact' as possible. This is not to indicate that they're my actual favorites, just a way for me to keep track of the evolution of deepfakes over time.

I have only a few favorited at the time of this post, but will be adding to the list when I get the time to sample more content.