MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We have temporarily disabled registrations. It will be re-enabled within a few weeks.

suggestion about crypto payment

Groot321

DF Vagrant
hi admin, i have solution crypto payment instant and fast ASAP

this is not promotion, just suggestion and solution about crypto payment

i suggest payment using solana network via phantom wallet, its browser app. you can google it
this wallet can pay USDC and USDT from solana network 1 sec transfer speed
screenshot_10631.png

you can transfer usdt from phantom to binance using solana network, its so fast (im not talking about wallet transfer speed but solana network) 😁
after binance, you can exchange to your favorite coin to your wallet
screenshot_10630.png

TMBDF

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
hi admin, i have solution crypto payment instant and fast ASAP

this is not promotion, just suggestion and solution about crypto payment

i suggest payment using solana network via phantom wallet, its browser app. you can google it
this wallet can pay USDC and USDT from solana network 1 sec transfer speed
View attachment 610

you can transfer usdt from phantom to binance using solana network, its so fast (im not talking about wallet transfer speed but solana network) 😁
after binance, you can exchange to your favorite coin to your wallet
View attachment 609
Each exchange costs, also it's a niche coin, not everyone has access to exchange that offers purchase of it or exchange to it, many users here use mobile apps or use paypal or other, crappy means of buying crypto which often is limited to btc, eth and maybe few other coins, remember that binance is not available everywhere, in some countries many other exchanges are blocked too. There are probably few other reasons why this would not be added, I remember talking about it with @dpfks and there were some concerns regarding adding more coins to be accepted "natively" but I think we should accept more, certainly monero and other privacy oriented ones, maybe LTC and ETH too as far other regular coins go. But then again, there was a reason admin told me no last time I asked about it. Maybe he will comment on why there are no other coins accepted for tokens.

On the other hand an option to do direct donation for crypto (with free video reward) could be implemented with users own address to enter, that way site doesn't have to play the middle man and exchange from other coins to btc.

You can also always donate to user directly and ask him for specific videos too, chances are most people would not bother even adding address for this coin because it's not that popular (at best people do btc and eth).

Groot321

DF Vagrant
Each exchange costs, also it's a niche coin, not everyone has access to exchange that offers purchase of it or exchange to it, many users here use mobile apps or use paypal or other, crappy means of buying crypto which often is limited to btc, eth and maybe few other coins, remember that binance is not available everywhere, in some countries many other exchanges are blocked too. There are probably few other reasons why this would not be added, I remember talking about it with @dpfks and there were some concerns regarding adding more coins to be accepted "natively" but I think we should accept more, certainly monero and other privacy oriented ones, maybe LTC and ETH too as far other regular coins go. But then again, there was a reason admin told me no last time I asked about it. Maybe he will comment on why there are no other coins accepted for tokens.

On the other hand an option to do direct donation for crypto (with free video reward) could be implemented with users own address to enter, that way site doesn't have to play the middle man and exchange from other coins to btc.

You can also always donate to user directly and ask him for specific videos too, chances are most people would not bother even adding address for this coin because it's not that popular (at best people do btc and eth).
hmm yeah, its difficult
i talking about this because i mainly earning from NFT trade in solana network 😁

btw thanks for reply/quote
sorry if i talking off topic about crypto, because i want pay request custom video but dont have credit card.

TMBDF

Staff member
Verified Video Creator
hmm yeah, its difficult
i talking about this because i mainly earning from NFT trade in solana network 😁

btw thanks for reply/quote
sorry if i talking off topic about crypto, because i want pay request custom video but dont have credit card.
Fuck NFTs.

TIDF

DF Enthusiast
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
To collect crypto efficiently and trigger automatic webhooks on payment, etc. You need more than just a wallet.. no wallet is going to trigger a script when a user has paid.. And we don't want to process the payments manually.

Additionally, using an exchange is counter-intuitive, we want (semi-)privacy (most crypto networks have public ledgers) & protection against shutdown.. that's why the admin runs his own node/server app that handles crypto payments.

If we would allow payments to a crypto wallet on an exchange, there is a possibility it will get shutdown, like Paypal, Visa/Mastercard, etc.

hannah123

DF Vagrant
To collect crypto efficiently and trigger automatic webhooks on payment, etc. You need more than just a wallet.. no wallet is going to trigger a script when a user has paid.. And we don't want to process the payments manually.

Additionally, using an exchange is counter-intuitive, we want (semi-)privacy (most crypto networks have public ledgers) & protection against shutdown.. that's why the admin runs his own node/server app that handles crypto payments.

If we would allow payments to a crypto wallet on an exchange, there is a possibility it will get shutdown, like Paypal, Visa/Mastercard, etc.

Usenet Providers like Blocknews.net or also VPN Providers like Mullvad.net offer direct Monero (XMR) payments without an intermediary/external exchange, so I don’t see why this site wouldn’t be able to implement it. Getting Monero through a site like LocalMonero is much easier than staying private/anonymous with BTC where all transactions are public & traceabl and it’s KYC almost everywhere.

its mindblowing to me that PayPal is currently offered here for buying coins but not xmr. I’d never use PayPal for something like this.

TMBDF

Staff member
Verified Video Creator
Usenet Providers like Blocknews.net or also VPN Providers like Mullvad.net offer direct Monero (XMR) payments without an intermediary/external exchange, so I don’t see why this site wouldn’t be able to implement it. Getting Monero through a site like LocalMonero is much easier than staying private/anonymous with BTC where all transactions are public & traceabl and it’s KYC almost everywhere.

its mindblowing to me that PayPal is currently offered here for buying coins but not xmr. I’d never use PayPal for something like this.

Monero has issues of it own, more and more exchanges take it down, they really are cracking down on crypto privacy and anonymity these days... :(

hannah123

DF Vagrant
Monero has issues of it own, more and more exchanges take it down, they really are cracking down on crypto privacy and anonymity these days... :(
Even more reason to bypass the big exchanges and go back to the roots with direct p2p and own wallets outside of their control.

TIDF

DF Enthusiast
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Even more reason to bypass the big exchanges and go back to the roots with direct p2p and own wallets outside of their control.
The site runs its own Bitcoin node via BTCPay Server, so I don't understand why you are talking about "big exchanges". You don't need any exchanges to pay with Bitcoin. You just need a Bitcoin wallet with BTC in it.

If you want to buy BTC via P2P sites, go ahead, nobody is forcing you to buy BTC via exchanges.

Setting up a Monero node just for a couple of payments per month, is not really worth it. MDF is looking at it, but we are a very small team, you can't compare us with million dollar VPN sites.

95% of people on this site don't even know what Monero is, and a lot of ppl don't even have Bitcoin. So that's why the site added Paypal, since it was constantly requested.