MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

TMBDF tmbdf quality level

Yee

DF Vagrant
For me, the quality of TMBDF's deepfake is the best and no other comes close, which others do you recommend with similar quality?

TMBV

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
It's an old bug from before the new forum days, there was a period where when people would join, they'd get 1969 as the date of joining, which obviously is not possible for several reasons :p

Registration is now closed, so it's not a new account, although I have to admit it's a bit of a weird thing to say, obviously my fakes aren't the best, but I try my best, currently fixing up Selena Gomez src set for the new batch of videos I'm making.

General tips how to get better quality fakes can be found in my guide. Practice and good quality source datasets are the key, but sometimes you'll still make a hot garbage, there are fakes I never posted because they were so bad I'd not even want to give them away for free, on the other hand I've posted some fakes as failed and people still liked them, guess different people look at different things, some need perfect 4K visuals, others are enough if the fake face looks close enough to a celebrity to deem it "good", and then there are some people who even like results of the use of roop (which in 90% cases of videos posted to mrdf is shit, but there are some roop fakes out there that people made which aren't half bad, at least when it does swap the face correctly and doesn't freak out about a facial obstruction or just gives up swapping a face at some angle).

Yee

DF Vagrant
Thanks for the answer, but I really think your final work has a quality above all that I've seen at least, especially in relation to the interaction of the face placed with other objects. There's a scene you did with Alison Brie in a laundromat that I thought was impressive, and Hailee's are great too!
Who would you say are the other creators you like? and does it have a style similar to yours?

TMBV

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
Just watch other creators and find others you like.

Not sure what's my style, don't really have one, I just train models in my own way, then post process them in my own way, others may do things differently.