MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

Verification request.

ChrissyCostanza

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
I submitted an application for verification. and they asked me more info, however i can not send an email back with them.

MOD: Removed pictures & video.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrissyCostanza

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
original email from support, that i can't reply to.

Screenshot 2023-02-08 043930.png

infinitygorkem

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
Not an admin but they don't look like DFL or Faceswap aligned images (usually used for deepfaking), they are just stable diffusion outputs. Maybe that's accepted, but the main goal is for admins to see your faceset to know that you (likely) aren't stealing other peoples fakes.

Also, don't use email to contact them, raise a support ticket by clicking Support at the top of the forum. Maybe you can message dpfks directly

ChrissyCostanza

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
Not an admin but they don't look like DFL or Faceswap aligned images (usually used for deepfaking), they are just stable diffusion outputs. Maybe that's accepted, but the main goal is for admins to see your faceset to know that you (likely) aren't stealing other peoples fakes.

Also, don't use email to contact them, raise a support ticket by clicking Support at the top of the forum. Maybe you can message dpfks directly
I did use the ticket system and they sent an email and i had to reply to said email, like you can see in the last image, they do.

ChrissyCostanza

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator

well, after looking at the mail again. i finally figured i had to click a link instead of replying to the email... guess this should be fixed soon enough

TIDF

DF Enthusiast
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
I submitted an application for verification. and they asked me more info, however i can not send an email back with them. (see picture)
i will include the images and image generation image so that an admin can verify me.
There are some issues with the mail server, I've reported it to the admin, and will be looked at.