MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We have temporarily disabled registrations. It will be re-enabled within a few weeks.

Feature for choosing thumbnail while uploading videos

GandaLoda

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
Hi Admin,
If its possible can we have a thumbnail selection feature while uploading the video as I believe thumbnail is one of the most important point to watch a video.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
I will look into this. I'll update this once it's implemented.

GandaLoda

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
dpfks said:

Thanks. :D
While you are at it, also some look into comment notification when a user comments on a video. I have to manually check every videos for comment. Also provide a reply feature too.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
GandaLoda said:
dpfks said:

While you are at it, also some look into comment notification when a user comments on a video. I have to manually check every videos for comment. Also provide a reply feature too.

That is a bit harder haha. Might be awhile for this, but i'll add it to the list! I see you've flagged your videos, I'll push them over tonight.

GandaLoda

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
dpfks said:
GandaLoda said:
dpfks said:

That is a bit harder haha. Might be awhile for this, but i'll add it to the list! I see you've flagged your videos, I'll push them over tonight.

Thanks Admin
For Providing the thumbnail feature really helps a lot. :)

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Haha I didn't even post that this is now functional yet. Forgot to last night.

EDITING videos is now available long with choosing thumbnails.

Thanks for the suggestion.