MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

Greetings everyone

zingzangthek

DF Vagrant
Hello everyone. I had an interest in making deepfake, so I joined in. Interesting community.

I posted a ticket to become a verified creator 2 days ago, but I still haven't got a reply. I saw that the registrations were down for a few weeks. Does that mean that the registrations to be a verified user are also down?

Anyway, thanks in advanced.

SPT

Staff member
Verified Video Creator
Hi, validation of verified creator status takes time cause it's done manually. It can be a few days up to a few weeks. Thanks for your patience.

TMBDF

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
Hi, validation of verified creator status takes time cause it's done manually. It can be a few days up to a few weeks. Thanks for your patience.
Currently more like even few months.
Thank you for the reply.
I suggest you get very, very patient. Also being verified doesn't give you much, you will not be making much if anything with your fakes, not unless you are really good and fake several highly in demand celebs, and even then, most people don't use crypto, so treat it like a fun hobby instead, you'll be better off as a result.

zingzangthek

DF Vagrant
Currently more like even few months.

I suggest you get very, very patient. Also being verified doesn't give you much, you will not be making much if anything with your fakes, not unless you are really good and fake several highly in demand celebs, and even then, most people don't use crypto, so treat it like a fun hobby instead, you'll be better off as a result.
It is a hobby honestly. I am a game developer in my spare time, so this is just for fun.

TMBDF

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
A game dev interested in deepfakes... hmm, sounds interesting, if you wanna share what you're working on, hit me up via PM, maybe we can do something cool together :sneaky:

ingridguerci94

DF Vagrant
Hello everyone.
I had an interest in making deepfake, so I joined in.
Interesting community.
I posted a ticket to become a verified creator 2 days ago, but I still haven't got a reply.
I saw that the registrations were down for a few weeks. Does that mean that the registrations to be a verified user are also down?
Anyway, thanks in advanced.
Congratulations VENUS exclusive decision! “Are you excited about your aunt’s underwear?” - phima1

Hi, zingzangthek. Welcome to this wonderful community! I'm very eager to see your deepfake photos.

Last edited: