MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We have temporarily disabled registrations. It will be re-enabled within a few weeks.

[HEAD] Clementine/Lee in Batman Enemy Within

GdaTyler

DF Enthusiast

This is a remake of one I did late last year, and was really itching to redo it after being able to train higher res models. Also having a better workflow than I did for the previous HEAD fakes. Still painful to do though, especially blending the src head and dst neck. For Lee did the usual DF-UDT HEAD + WF on top. The WF one needed some manual adjustments for each scene since the hairline was misaligned. So I scaled it down and centered it on to the HEAD part underneath. Didn't do any color matching for this one again since the lighting is basically consistent in this video.

Clementine is still the wonkiest one because I have to use AMP HEAD for the hat and pigtails. Putting DF-UDT WF over AMP requires a shit ton of manual adjustments like before since the yaw is completely different. Some scenes it doesn't look great, and some won't look better since the angles vary too much. This scene is better for this character since the dst was bald, unlike the TLOU video I did which had a lot of moving hair and drove AMP crazy. In any case the other hard part about this is the color matching was a bit more iffy since the WF over AMP had to take on a FF mask due to the brim of the hat covering the hairline. Thus, had to try my best to make the seam less visible without color matching. This is a more unorthodox kind of swap, but nonetheless I think it came out okay. Linking the old version below since it looks awful in comparison, not counting the lower res models, I was pretty lazy with that one (not removing the dst head, and not overlaying WF on top of head)

TMBDF

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
Do you extract WF faces for WF swap from already swapped ones with HEAD or from the original and by adjustment you mean shifting the face per scene basis so it's aligned with HEAD?

GdaTyler

DF Enthusiast
Do you extract WF faces for WF swap from already swapped ones with HEAD or from the original and by adjustment you mean shifting the face per scene basis so it's aligned with HEAD?
I use the same HEAD extracted faces and same applied mask. This is the first time it happened for me that the hairline was way off. It made the faces too stretched so I had to squash them to fit.

TMBDF

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
I use the same HEAD extracted faces and same applied mask. This is the first time it happened for me that the hairline was way off. It made the faces too stretched so I had to squash them to fit.
Maybe convert them to WF first.