MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We have temporarily disabled registrations. It will be re-enabled within a few weeks.

Hello new here

Terrance

DF Vagrant
Hello I'm just starting to really learn about Deepfakes. I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction or help me with spotting Deepfakes. How would we go. about checking videos from politicians? I would assume something like that would be here but can't find it.

Pocketspeed

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
I don't recall ever seeing any posts or threads about "spotting" DeepFakes in these forums. The site rules forbid false claims of authenticity, so it is probably a discussion that has never come up. I do not know of any creator (on this site) that is trying, or has tried, to claim a DeepFake to be real. In fact, creators are encouraged to explicitly divulge their creations as fake. Also, considering that this is an adult-content arena, political DeepFakes are not a focus here.

Are you a journalist? Just curious.

Terrance

DF Vagrant
Pocketspeed said:
I don't recall ever seeing any posts or threads about "spotting" DeepFakes in these forums. The site rules forbid false claims of authenticity, so it is probably a discussion that has never come up. I do not know of any creator (on this site) that is trying, or has tried, to claim a DeepFake to be real. In fact, creators are encouraged to explicitly divulge their creations as fake. Also, considering that this is an adult-content arena, political DeepFakes are not a focus here.

Are you a journalist? Just curious.

Not a journalist just on to a big story. im going to pm you a video and some information. I think we only have about 6 hours.