MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We have temporarily disabled registrations. It will be re-enabled within a few weeks.

Hello!

Faraday

DF Pleb
Hello everyone!

I'm Faraday. I'm from Catalonia so excuse me if I write like hell. I used to make classic fakes, you know, pictures, photoshop and stuff. My nick was Boogieman. Maybe I can upload some of them. Unfortunately I can't be able to make deepfakes; my old pc sucks, but I want to give you my support and of course I have some requests to you.

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Faraday said:
Hello everyone!

I'm Faraday. I'm from Catalonia so excuse me if I write like hell. I used to make classic fakes, you know, pictures, photoshop and stuff. My nick was Boogieman. Maybe I can upload some of them. Unfortunately I can't be able to make deepfakes; my old pc sucks, but I want to give you my support and of course I have some requests to you.

Awesome! We're always looking for new creators in our community. Classic photo fakes are where this all started from, so I definitely appreciate the work and effort. I am currently in the process of revamping the photo album section of the site so stay tuned!

Welcome =)