MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We have temporarily disabled registrations. It will be re-enabled within a few weeks.

Looking for scenes where FAN conversion doesn't work properly

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
@mondomonger I hope you can help me. Or anyone else.

I am looking for scenes where obstructions are not being masked properly after using  FAN conversion. I have trained a new model and would like to test it.

What I need is the clip where the mask has issues, your facesets and model. If it's a long clip let me know where the issue is and I can splice the video myself. If my trained fanseg model works better than I'll release it.

mondomonger

DF Admirer
Verified Video Creator
I unfortunately have not had time to work on any FAN-dst clips. I work remotely at times and my 1080 loves to lock up. My travel schedule is also going to temporarily take me away from deepfaking through a large portion of May. The time to convert FAN-dst is a bit of a turn off for me at the moment as well - mostly due to my workflow of running a lot of different celebs on one clip.

In June I should be able to dive back into FAN-dst work. The Emma Watson clip HaDenG posted today is quite awesome so I need to take some time to find some HQ shorter clips to use. At this point, I have 1 trained SAE model. : (

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Okay no problem. I agree, it takes me over 12 hours to convert... So I can't even use Colab to convert long videos.