MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We have temporarily disabled registrations. It will be re-enabled within a few weeks.

[Market Research] several minutes of video

Nickrus

DF Admirer
There is an old Soviet fairy-tale-style movie where a king is challenged by a stranger who came from outside. Some kind of a comedy with political topic inside.

I have the HQ version on my laptop and also can provide you with the torrent file.

I want to:
  1. replace the king's face with Vladimir Putin's face,
  2. replace his challenger's face with (his opponent's) Alexey Navalny's face.
  • I would cut the scenes I need and make the clip that has to be re-faced. Not sure yet how long it will be.
  • I could also make face sets for the actors from that movie.
  • Do you need face sets from me for Putin and Navalny? I saw some here on the forum. Target facesets of Putin and Navalny should be available using a torrent mentioned here. Thanks @iperov!
What else do you need from me? (@c0rN , you might be interested)

Any rough rates estimations, offers?

For 2 minutes?
For 5 minutes?
For 15 minutes?

Last edited:

TMBDF

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
No freelancers here, huh?... Did I ask in a wrong fashion?
I can do it if you want, but as you know, I value my time, not gonna be cheap unless you want it to just be sort of ok but doesn't need to be perfect.

Perhaps people don't want to do it because Navalny just died, bad taste. I assume that stranger wins in this case or are you a pro putin nut job (asking because you have nickRUS in your username and I could never figure out if you are actually russian or not, and if so, if you are a normal person or someone who glorifies a man aspiring to be a bigger bastard than stalin).