MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We have temporarily disabled registrations. It will be re-enabled within a few weeks.

Much interest, low PC specs. Still useful?

Nickrus

DF Admirer
Hi guys, thanks for all the clips you made, I fapped a lot  :D

I'm fine with video-editing and PC usage in general but my PC is weak (old CPU and an nvidia 1030) so I'm unable to train hq-models. Are there still steps I could take to do a part of the job?

For example, if I find a celebrity video, crop the face and prepare a face set, upload it. And find a target video where the face should be replaced, would it be a good start? May I hope that someone will do the rest of the job? Or are there other tasks to start with?

dpfks

DF Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Usually I recommend being able to make your own deepfakes before using google colab, but as recommended by @"GhostTears" it's probably your best bet.

Follow the regular guide since you can still create facesets, and even extract the faces before using google colab to train.

Nickrus

DF Admirer
Thanks guys, I currently focus on creating facesets and hope it will help others to create df. When I'm bored with it, will proceed with colab.