MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We have temporarily disabled registrations. It will be re-enabled within a few weeks.

Token Related Help

TMBDF

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
I am not verified yet. But already sold a video for 160 tokens. what will happen now?
Nothing, you won't get any until you are verified, disable downloads, verify yourself, then add your btc address and re-enable downloads.

arafatshawon

DF Vagrant
How can i disable downloads?
When i opened my private videos without logging in I saw there was already a donate button there with a token and crypto address. How come? I did not put any crypto address there! Whose address was that?

Screenshot 2024-03-06 133252.png

Screenshot 2024-03-06 133317.png

TMBDF

Staff member
Verified Video Creator
That's generic address for the site, donations go to the owner, you can disable downloads on the video by editing it.

But keep in mind public videos aren't really protected from downloading, you can easily bypass this with something like a download manager or by inspecting the website, to fully protect video from being downloaded, it has to be made private (look up my profile to get the idea how to properly set up a "shop" where you have free previews people can just watch, downloads are disabled on those, and then private videos that are the full versions, these can be downloaded but one has to spend tokens, these are more protected and you can't even download them by inspecting the site or using a download mananger).

Ninzuu

DF Vagrant
Nothing, you won't get any until you are verified, disable downloads, verify yourself, then add your btc address and re-enable downloads.
Thanks for clarifying doubt, i asked someone he said to change btc address in profile but i did not find it now i got it need to verify account and i already raised a ticket for verification few days ago. there is a new thread someone created and said his acc. did not verified 3 weeks passed hope admins will do it soon and mine too.🙂

Fantasyfake

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
Hi all,
I am in a very similar situation to arafatshawon. I am now verified and a video sold recently. But I couldn't figure out the payout mechanism. Can someone point me in the right direction on where to upload the BTC details on my profile so I receive the payouts?

Fantasyfake

DF Vagrant
Verified Video Creator
OK, I figured the BTC update out. However I have another question. My private videos are being viewed the stats shows over 800 views. I enabled pay to view/download. Would that mean I would get any tokens for the views ?
Note there are no downloads. I highly doubt it but I thought I will ask.

TMBDF

Staff member
Verified Video Creator
OK, I figured the BTC update out. However I have another question. My private videos are being viewed the stats shows over 800 views. I enabled pay to view/download. Would that mean I would get any tokens for the views ?
Note there are no downloads. I highly doubt it but I thought I will ask.
No, views don't matter.

TIDF

DF Enthusiast
Administrator
Verified Video Creator
Close old one, create new one. How many videos have you posted since?
Please do not do this.

You will get approved, when you get approved. The site owner has a lot of other stuff going on. Adding more tickets WILL NOT help.

During times that the site owner is busy, it can take multiple weeks and even months until you get verified status.