MrDeepFakes Forums

Some content may not be available to Guests. Consider registering an account to enjoy unrestricted access to guides, support and tools

• We have temporarily disabled registrations. It will be re-enabled within a few weeks.

VIDEO CLAIM REQUEST

Pro_Guy

DF Vagrant
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]Hi, [/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]https://mrdeepfakes.com/video/28973/sai-...i-rashmika[/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]this video was made by me but someone else uploaded to site,[/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]I've already messaged to @"dpfks" but didn't get any response[/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]I can share my workspace ,[/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]that guy don't know anything about deepfakes, just reuploaded my video.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]He already got banned from site once and doing this again.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]please, remove that video and ban him from the site.[/font]

TMBDF

Moderator | Deepfake Creator | Guide maintainer
Staff member
Verified Video Creator
Pro_Guy said:
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]Hi, [/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]https://mrdeepfakes.com/video/28973/sai-...i-rashmika[/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]this video was made by me but someone else uploaded to site,[/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]I've already messaged to @"dpfks" but didn't get any response[/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]I can share my workspace ,[/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]that guy don't know anything about deepfakes, just reuploaded my video.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]He already got banned from site once and doing this again.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', sans-serif]please, remove that video and ban him from the site.[/font]

I told dpfks to investigate, he'll message you shortly for the src and dst set screenshots for proof.

Pro_Guy

DF Vagrant
I'm unable to open that message from @

I'm getting this error
"MyBB SQL Error MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue. If you're a visitor of this website, please wait a few minutes and try again. If this problem persists, please contact the site owner. If you are the site owner, please check the MyBB Documentation for help resolving common issues, or get technical help on the MyBB Community Forums."